Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7765 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Hulk vs current luffy.

azazel66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By azazel66

No morals,in a deserted island,to the death

solo_joke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By solo_joke

Luffy is hax he wins.

But seriously this can go down into four things;

1. Strength

2. Endurance

3. Speed

4. Special abilities

Strength: I will start with luffy. He has shown amazing feats of strength thus far, however in this fight hulk probably takes the win on strength. Point to hulk.

Endurance: Although hulk has shown some amazing endurance, most of it is because an enemy cannot actually hurt him in the first place. Factoring in the fact luffy would be able to hurt him means that his endurance is not that great. Luffy however is able to take amazing amounts of punishment from people who can hurt him and has come out on top. Point to luffy.

Speed: Do i even need to say. Point to luffy.

Special abilities: Luffy is immune to blunt attacks, which in a brawl counts for a lot. He has his gears, precognition haki and defense haki. The Hulk has his regen factor and the ability to get stronger the angrier he gets. Luffy having precog gives him a point and his gears give him a point. Hulk gets two points for his regen factor.

Counting all that into a big brawl and we get Luffy with 4 points and hulk with 3 points. Close battle but I think luffy wpuld come out on top.

Sorry but my vote goes to luffy. Its a shame this thread will most likely get locked i was looking forward to debating.

Silavite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Silavite

@solo_joke: Hulk has nearly limitless stamina/endurance, here I quote the wiki.

"Vast Superhuman Stamina

Hulks stamina is also very high, in a normal calm state, he can go on for several days before he even begins to feel tired. Hulk's stamina increase with his anger." end quote.

MrShway88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MrShway88

I have to agree with Silavite. This battle would be interesting but in the long run Luffy will lose. He is powerless without MEAT!

solo_joke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By solo_joke

@Silavite: Yes hulk has large amount of stamina but in the end that is not going to matter when he will not be able to hurt luffy by his conventional means. However hulk has no immunities and so will be hurt and tire out from luffys attacks. Also luffy is no slouch when it comes to stamina his fights are usually intense and as such he tends to be tired after them but current luffy would be able to fight with someone for a long time.

sog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sog

Indestructible Hulk #1 / Proof Hulk's Strength is Incalculable

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By RealityWarper

Is that a joke ?

WWH in the World Breaker Mode could actually stomp the Earth.

Plus Hulks emits gamma radiations...

Luffy will die of his incredible strength (he can hurt Mister Fantastic so why not Luffy ?) or by cancer.

kingsloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kingsloth

hulk has punched out the blob, so the physical attack isn't an issue here. Luffy against lucci and jimbei was shown to be vulnerable to blunt force trama if the hits are strong enough and hulk is strong enough.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Onemoreposter

They're on an island?

Hulk throw Luffy into the sea. Game over.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
    deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Hulk.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By evilvegeta74

@azazel66: Man, I watch one piece every week and Luffy has amazing feats, and his Haki, I even watched him grow into a Giant by swallowing a girl who could grow large, but the Hulk thing is unfair, he'd probably win by making the Hulk laugh.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.