Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Hulk needs more attention and respect

Khaji-Da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Isn't it a huge testament to how powerful Hulk is that he can defeat characters like Thor and Hercules while he is at a disadvantage of being unarmed? Hulk can't even fly and yet he is able to defeat characters like Gladiator. I recently began thinking of all the disadvantages Hulk has during battles and yet he is either able to hold his own or just out right defeat his enemies. I think he deserves a little more acknowledgment.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Lvenger

He's been getting a lot better press on Comicvine than he used to, I think that much is down to a few certain users and their work on outlining what Hulk is fully capable of.

Khaji-Da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

He's been getting a lot better press on Comicvine than he used to, I think that much is down to a few certain users and their work on outlining what Hulk is fully capable of.

It's amazing what a fan base can do for their favorite character when they don't overrate or underrate him or her, isn't it.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Is the totally awyfully named Totally Awesome Hulk any good ? I mean I like Lois and Clark and Ultimates but still...

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Hulk cool

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

@lvenger said:

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

There is no middle ground for Hulk on this website.

He's either extremely underrated or extremely overrated.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk doesn't get much love here but at least he isn't as hated as he used to be

erikarlsson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On CV, barring a couple of users , Hulk is either wanked to high hell or completely low balled because some other character needs to be wanked to high hell

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Yea i agree..And its funny becuase a few years ago people were hyping the Hulk up..I wonder what happen to all his fans on the Vine.

sooperfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no he sucks

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#13  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Hulk has garnered more respect on this site largely due to the efforts of @ghostravage and @theacidskull.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@spiderman1997: Uh no not really IMO. It's gimmicky, doesn't get Amadeus' character right according to the fans and comes off more as pandering rather than telling its own story. Plus the way Amadeus depowers Hulk contradicts similar attempts to take away Hulk's power by draining his energy. Overall, Hulk fans would tell you to skip it as it's really not worth your money if you're looking for a Hulk comic.

Avatar image for deactivated-613e82c4b95f9
    deactivated-613e82c4b95f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

There is no middle ground for Hulk on this website.

He's either extremely underrated or extremely overrated.

That's not true, I know a fair amount of people who have always been fair towards the Hulk in regards to his capabilities.

Avatar image for deactivated-613e82c4b95f9
    deactivated-613e82c4b95f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

Hulk has garnered more respect on this site largely due to the efforts of @ghostravage and @theacidskull.

Every time you give me a shout out my penis grows larger.

But no, seriously, thank you.

Prossor_Kobras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does Hulk need more respect and attention?

He can wipe out cities, smash gods, take out helicarriers, and would probably pose a good threat to Godzilla if he didn't get stepped on first.

He can go hand to hand with Superman, at the stage that Supes was still able to move planets.

Hulk is one powerful dude.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
    deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I don't like Hulk and never will, but I do admire the impact that he has made on in the world of CBs and CBMs. If people are inspired by him, then I would consider that to be a good thing in general.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Schwarz

You have to remember that the current fake Hulk isn't really interesting so the more vocal Hulk fans kind of abandonned the ship or they went to be more vocal about something else. Right now a few of us more moderate fans are still on CV but the Hulk forum is very quiet, respectful and there isn't much to say. Some people post something here and there every once in a while but in the last year there hasn't been a lot for Hulk fans to feed on. The popularity of something can also come with disadvantages and it is the same with everything. You get the moderate fans and those that just want to troll and go crazy. So yes in a way the fact that the more vocal fans are out doing something else, Hulk is getting a bit more respect since the current fans are less obnoxious. That is my opinion though and the way I observe the shifting towards a more positive opinion.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.