Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Hulk is underestimated...

• 77 results
    Jazzitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jazzitup

In forums, against people like Superman... Hulk is always getting stomped on. He has planetary+ durability, strength in the trillions to quadrillion area now, decent fighting skill since WW hulk, nd alot more.
    tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By tensor
    @Jazzitup: he need a whole lot more before he can win against superman
    Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Susanoo
    @tensor said:
    " @Jazzitup: he need a whole lot more before he can win against superman "

^This. Although I do agree Hulk is underestimated. Getting one shotted by Superman or Wonder Woman is just absurd.
    Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
    hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By hydrabob--defunct

Hulk is good but he is missing that one thing to that could make him a real peak level character, course i don't see him getting since that would be a pretty big change for Hulk, what Hulk needs is flight, without an aerial offense it makes it tough for him to compete against people like Superman who can fly at the speed of light and beyond, also better speed would be good too since i don't think he can even break the sound barrier.

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Susanoo
    @hydrabob said:
    "Hulk is good but he is missing that one thing to that could make him a real peak level character, course i don't see him getting since that would be a pretty big change for Hulk, what Hulk needs is flight, without an aerial offense it makes it tough for him to compete against people like Superman who can fly at the speed of light and beyond, also better speed would be good too since i don't think he can even break the sound barrier. "

Hulk has feats of tagging fast characters before. Silver Surfer, Sentry, Thor, Spiderman ect.
    hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By hydrabob--defunct
    @Susanoo said:
    " Hulk has feats of tagging fast characters before. Silver Surfer, Sentry, Thor, Spiderman ect. "
    he does but, if he is fighting someone who is going to use his/her advantages and Hulks disadvantages against him then he really would be able to touch them at all
    Silver Surfer must have been trying to calm him down, because he has strong distance attacks that could drop the Hulk with relative ease.
    Sentry when he fought the Hulk was stupid if you can avoid it you don't get into a slug fest with the Hulk.
    Thor loves a challenge and would definitely try just going toe-to-toe with Hulk instead just using his OF or Lightning from a distance
    Spider-man isn't really in anyone of these guys level of speed
    Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Susanoo
    @hydrabob said:
    " @Susanoo said:
    " Hulk has feats of tagging fast characters before. Silver Surfer, Sentry, Thor, Spiderman ect. "
    he does but, if he is fighting someone who is going to use his/her advantages and Hulks disadvantages against him then he really would be able to touch them at all Silver Surfer must have been trying to calm him down, because he has strong distance attacks that could drop the Hulk with relative ease. Sentry when he fought the Hulk was stupid if you can avoid it you don't get into a slug fest with the Hulk. Thor loves a challenge and would definitely try just going toe-to-toe with Hulk instead just using his OF or Lightning from a distance Spider-man isn't really in anyone of these guys level of speed "

I know. Just saying what feats suggest. Just because the characters should do "this" doesn't mean they always do that. Superman can easily bfr someone like Doomsday but he doesn't. Thor can easily destroy the wrecking crew but he doesn't. Silver Surfer can easily kill the Hulk but he doesn't. Hulk has one advantage and it's rage and nearly no morals while people he fights have morals.
    hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By hydrabob--defunct
    @Susanoo said:
    "I know. Just saying what feats suggest. Just because the characters should do "this" doesn't mean they always do that. Superman can easily bfr someone like Doomsday but he doesn't. Thor can easily destroy the wrecking crew but he doesn't. Silver Surfer can easily kill the Hulk but he doesn't. Hulk has one advantage and it's rage and nearly no morals while people he fights have morals. "
    I agree in just about every fight Superman is in on here people say he wins because of speed blitz even though is rarely something he does in a fight, but when debating people tend to look at the abilities of the character, and not always how they use them, but that is how discussions go on here you can;t change it, I tried and failed, you just have to learn the system that is used and use it to your advantage.
    Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Susanoo
    @hydrabob said:
    " @Susanoo said:
    "I know. Just saying what feats suggest. Just because the characters should do "this" doesn't mean they always do that. Superman can easily bfr someone like Doomsday but he doesn't. Thor can easily destroy the wrecking crew but he doesn't. Silver Surfer can easily kill the Hulk but he doesn't. Hulk has one advantage and it's rage and nearly no morals while people he fights have morals. "
    I agree in just about every fight Superman is in on here people say he wins because of speed blitz even though is rarely something he does in a fight, but when debating people tend to look at the abilities of the character, and not always how they use them, but that is how discussions go on here you can;t change it, I tried and failed, you just have to learn the system that is used and use it to your advantage. "

I'm pretty sure I can change that. With no problem too.
    hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Susanoo said:
    "I'm pretty sure I can change that. With no problem too. "
    i hope you do, i just don't see it happening.
    Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Susanoo
    @hydrabob said:
    " @Susanoo said:
    "I'm pretty sure I can change that. With no problem too. "
    i hope you do, i just don't see it happening. "

In the hands of any good debater, backed with reason and logic, yes.
    Avatar image for jacory44williams
    Jacory44Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Jacory44Williams

i agree, the hulk is very underestimated
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#14  Edited By SC  Moderator

Eh, I guess it depends in which circles you travel with, personally, I find Hulk adequately represented, if not somewhat overrated. Then again, I do not participate in many VS or Battle threads. I have noticed on the occasions I have ventured in those eras, that the foundations of many posters arguments, rely completely on argumentum ad ignorantiam. Is that a good thing? It almost seems like its universally viewed as a good thing at some sites, If anything is being underestimated its people's belief in their own ability to actual have an opinion, and discuss it, and the reasons why they hold their opinion, instead of fruitlessly trying to be right in a situation where there is no right or wrong.  

Most writers don't give two flying foxes if Superman or Thor have travelled faster than light, or can pick up snakes and planets as big as planets, and can travel though stars like prune juice, because when it comes down to match the characters up, Hulk can fight them, and give them a good fight. On panel. Thats how writers think, they aim for balance and entertainment and more importantly they all disagree with each other lol 

If they disagree with each other, I find it, just a tiny bit funny, that people can insist they can prove how something should go down (as opposed to could or even would), when its more a matter of consistency, intent, and likelihood and a bunch of other variables usually involved with the set up of the story or premise. So i usually think the only thing you should be serious about in VS or Battles, is your opinion and right to have an opinion. Logical assessment and objective conclusions that would arise from that is a whole nother kettle of fish.  

Myself personally, Greg Pak writes Hulk, Greg Pak is a huge Hulk fan, and projects to me, that he thinks Hulk is stronger and more powerful than Thor and Superman and everyone. Not an inherently bad thing, I just disagree with him, in the creative sense and in consistency and some other things. I still enjoy reading his Hulk though, but don't find him underestimated in that sense. My experience with "DC fans" and thats a generalization, and a limited sample, and takes into account my flawed presumptions too, since maybe a guy with a Superman avatar and DCfan69 in his name, and 'Marvel sucks big fat' in his sig might actually be a big Thor or Juggernaut or even Hulk fan, so by extension Marvel fan lol, but yeah, my experience with them? I do yes, think that they, underestimate Hulk. Maybe not so underestimate Hulk... like some Thor fans, Superman fans, Sentry fans I know, they sometimes just seem to hate Hulk too, which is different from underestimating him. Its a similar trend with some (emphasis some) Hulk fans towards other characters too I note. 

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cattlebattle

I've never understood........Isn't Hulks strength limitless. I mean that pretty much says it all right there. 

Maybe he couldn't one shot Supes or WW, but I think he could overcome them

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @hydrabob said:
     I tried and failed, 

Oh man, you so totally kicked ass in one thread I saw you in lol, I think. I hope I am right. I was pretty sure it was a Hydrabob, there ain't two of you running around? Cut one Hydrabob, and two Hydrabob appear? I think it was a thread delving into the mechanics of pushing large objects and what was more important, strength or the ability to fly fast, apply force and magically not shred the planet to bits. I doubt you actually failed, rather than no one wants to be challenged properly. I think more people find enjoyment in having people agree with them, than actually having fun challenging their own opinions with the opinions and considerations of others. 
    hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SC said:
    " @hydrabob said:
     I tried and failed, 
     Oh man, you so totally kicked ass in one thread I saw you in lol, I think. I hope I am right. I was pretty sure it was a Hydrabob, there ain't two of you running around? Cut one Hydrabob, and two Hydrabob appear? I think it was a thread delving into the mechanics of pushing large objects and what was more important, strength or the ability to fly fast, apply force and magically not shred the planet to bits. I doubt you actually failed, rather than no one wants to be challenged properly. I think more people find enjoyment in having people agree with them, than actually having fun challenging their own opinions with the opinions and considerations of others.  "
    I know what your talking about, it was when some guy, i can't remember who now, but he was saying that Superman, was stronger than Hulk or somebody because he moved the earth, but wouln't really debate it with me, I was telling him that it wasn't strength it was flight speed and grip strength, yeah that was an attempt to revolutionize these people, but it really didn't go anywhere.
    gethere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By gethere
    @cattlebattle: I know what you are thinking and most cases it  look solid  that way but when you put that into the argument those against  will rip that to shreds with any loophole they can find to make their character look better, in this case the hulk strength not at the level of the stronger people he put against because he can not control his power so thus they compare his average base power  to the to average strength level of those he against which usually nothing in comparison. So it doesn't work trust me I seen it fail too many times.
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @hydrabob: I think the guy actually had a pretty nice manner and attitude about him as well, which made it even more perplexing, he just couldn't move past his own limited use of what was logic and how to apply it, and probably what he had been conditioned to preach on VS and Battle boards, to actually instead engage you in a discussion of actual logic and the way writers incorporate it in fiction. lol,  

it was a reasonable attempt, I was feeling so lazy with that thread, I was really appreciate somebody stepped up and started asking the questions you did and raising the points you did. Plus I remember some specifics now, thats right, they were dragging it with Wonder Woman's lasso or something aided by Green Lantern? Anyway, yeah its a shame no one else stepped up. I bet we could construct some pretty badass Devil's advocate arguments on their behalf probably.... 
    hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SC:  yeah i know what you mean some people see something one way and will not listen to any logic, would be fun to rattle the cage of some people around here.
    Avatar image for theworldbreaker
    Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Theworldbreaker
    @hydrabob:
    he was'ent even moving the earth by him self to, martion manhunter and wounder woman were helping he was just pulling 1/3rd.
    mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By mk111

I think that the Hulk is very powerful, although I still think that Supes would win. I mean, c'mon, this is Supes we're talking about.
    BryceN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BryceN
    @mk111: In A Hulk Vs Superman, (Marvel Vs DC) Superman had to hit Hulk "harder then he had ever hit anything". Quoted by the comic and Hulk lived and was up and going only a few hours later. How can you say, If they didn't have to fight to the death, Hulk wouldn't win?  

All Supes has on Hulk is speed. I doubt his ice or heat vision would harm Hulk, due to Hulk beating Omega power mutants with those powers.
    AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#24  Edited By AssertingValor

Hulk is not underestimated....
    Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Valtot

hulk is far from underestimated hes more overestimated by fanboys
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Hulk isn't under-estimated he just suffers from Marvel standards.If Hulk could Hulk out and keep Banner's intellect (like in World War Hulk),maybe fly and had some long range capability..he would win more fights but because he's big and slow (in comparison to most class 100's), he's basically just a big target.That's why Superman,Cap Marvel,Wonder Woman and characters like that always win against him in battle forums.He can only match them in one area and not very well.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#27  Edited By Mercy_
    @BryceN
    @mk111: In A Hulk Vs Superman, (Marvel Vs DC) Superman had to hit Hulk "harder then he had ever hit anything". Quoted by the comic and Hulk lived and was up and going only a few hours later. How can you say, If they didn't have to fight to the death, Hulk wouldn't win?  

All Supes has on Hulk is speed. I doubt his ice or heat vision would harm Hulk, due to Hulk beating Omega power mutants with those powers.
    Non-canon
    hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Theworldbreaker said:
    " @hydrabob: he was'ent even moving the earth by him self to, martion manhunter and wounder woman were helping he was just pulling 1/3rd. "
    well going by their logic that is still an incredibly high amount of weight.

@BryceN said:
    " @mk111: In A Hulk Vs Superman, (Marvel Vs DC) Superman had to hit Hulk "harder then he had ever hit anything". Quoted by the comic and Hulk lived and was up and going only a few hours later. How can you say, If they didn't have to fight to the death, Hulk wouldn't win?   All Supes has on Hulk is speed. I doubt his ice or heat vision would harm Hulk, due to Hulk beating Omega power mutants with those powers. "
    if i remember correctly, Superman put Hulk down with his heat vision in that comic, also it's Non-Canon so it really means nothing.
    gethere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By gethere
    @hydrabob: actually it is canon in marvel and pre final crisis dc as stated by both in one of their handbooks, so in canon in marvel through I am not sure dc

@hydrabob said:
    " @Theworldbreaker said:
    " @hydrabob: he was'ent even moving the earth by him self to, martion manhunter and wounder woman were helping he was just pulling 1/3rd. "
    well going by their logic that is still an incredibly high amount of weight.

@BryceN said:
    " @mk111: In A Hulk Vs Superman, (Marvel Vs DC) Superman had to hit Hulk "harder then he had ever hit anything". Quoted by the comic and Hulk lived and was up and going only a few hours later. How can you say, If they didn't have to fight to the death, Hulk wouldn't win?   All Supes has on Hulk is speed. I doubt his ice or heat vision would harm Hulk, due to Hulk beating Omega power mutants with those powers. "
    if i remember correctly, Superman put Hulk down with his heat vision in that comic, also it's Non-Canon so it really means nothing. "
    as for that he was fighting the professor hulk who although is know to have more control over his abilities they weaker in comparison to most hulks incarnations. so that not a good example  

hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gethere said:
    " @hydrabob: actually it is canon in marvel and pre final crisis dc as stated by both in one of their handbooks, so in canon in marvel through I am not sure dc
    no DC vs Marvel is not canon though JLA/Avengers I think is somewhat.
    "as for that he was fighting the professor hulk who although is know to have more control over his abilities they weaker in comparison to most hulks incarnations. so that not a good example    "
    also nothing said that it was Professor Hulk, unless you came to that conclusion because he still had a shirt on.
    gethere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By gethere
    @hydrabob:  both are canon marvel and dc  have both stated this well both  are for marvel anyway dc I think after one the crisis they no longer count for some reason as the and it was the professor a  few reasons support this the way he acted  and the fact he called himself Bruce and the time the battle took place was when the professor was the only known at the time to come out.
    hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gethere said:
    " @hydrabob:  both are canon marvel and dc  have both stated this well both  are for marvel anyway dc I think after one the crisis they no longer count for some reason as the and it was the professor a  few reasons support this the way he acted  and the fact he called himself Bruce and the time the battle took place was when the professor was the only known at the time to come out. "
    I've only heard that JLA / Avengers was Canon, but either way the fight finished with Superman taking out Hulk (what ever version it was) with his heat vision, I know there is a big difference between Hulk and Professor Hulk but I think that Superman could still take out Hulk (anyone of them) with his Heat vision, and me saying that Hulk would lose should mean a lot as most people see me as a pretty big Marvel fan boy
    untammed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By untammed
    @Jazzitup said:
    " In forums, against people like Superman... Hulk is always getting stomped on. He has planetary+ durability, strength in the trillions to quadrillion area now, decent fighting skill since WW hulk, nd alot more. "
    agree
    untammed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By untammed
    @cattlebattle said:
    " I've never understood........Isn't Hulks strength limitless. I mean that pretty much says it all right there.  Maybe he couldn't one shot Supes or WW, but I think he could overcome them "
    i agree
    gethere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By gethere
    @hydrabob: I sorry, certain versions of the hulk  I don see lose to superman by just heat vision alone though I not saying  the hulk can not lose to superman I know better that . I just know certain incarnations are bit  more resistant than the hulk at the time  that battle  that because as of late the hulk is shown to able to withstand heat the level of superman heat vision several times. 
    hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gethere said:
    " @hydrabob: I sorry, certain versions of the hulk  I don see lose to superman by just heat vision alone though I not saying  the hulk can not lose to superman I know better that . I just know certain incarnations are bit  more resistant than the hulk at the time  that battle  that because as of late the hulk is shown to able to withstand heat the level of superman heat vision several times.  "
    i'm beating your talking about WWH and World Breaker Hulk, I don't think either one of those can withstand being thrown into the sun.
    gethere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By gethere

so taking the human torch super nova blast twice second time with lighting from storm is not hotter than than the sun? by the way a johnny's super nova blast is said as hot if not hotter than sun 

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Valtot
    @gethere:
    people have worked it out a bunch of times its more on the lines of a small nuke not anywhere near the sun
    gethere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By gethere
    @Valtot: I know that I mean the heat the not the  whole power behind it, because I what i know on the hulk power he can probably survive the sun but I thing is  the hulk have be extremely enraged with the hulk own absorbing ability on to survive. Though I doubt marvel will ever do that because it may make him to powerful.
    hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gethere said:
    " so taking the human torch super nova blast twice second time with lighting from storm is not hotter than than the sun? by the way a johnny's super nova blast is said as hot if not hotter than sun  "
    when did this happen?

@Valtot said:
    " @gethere: people have worked it out a bunch of times its more on the lines of a small nuke not anywhere near the sun "
    didn't it start a sun once

and why am i defending Superman, can't a DC Fanboy come in here and do this
    gethere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By gethere
    @hydrabob said:
    " @gethere said:
    " so taking the human torch super nova blast twice second time with lighting from storm is not hotter than than the sun? by the way a johnny's super nova blast is said as hot if not hotter than sun  "
    when did this happen?

Fantastic four 533 or 534 and world warhulk when the hulk fought the fantastic four with black panther and storm
    Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Valtot
    @gethere:
    @hydrabob:
    this isnt a debate?<> its talking about how hulk is underestimated, why on most threads about a character everyone feels the need to compare and talk about how there favourite character is better than superman 

but anyway ive never seen the human torch start a sun ever and its as hot as a small nuke this has been talked about for many years and everyone comes to the same conclusion just go look for one of those threads. Hulk cant survive the sun yes he has high heat resistance but the sun is what millions  of nuclear bombs per second or something thats the sorta heat it has
    gethere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By gethere
    @Valtot: will in all honestly there really isn't any thing to say he can't survive the and his abilities seem to support more on that he can under certain conditions of course and this is  has nothing to do on how I feel about the hulk  his powers are alway look down upon which is exactly what this thread about and I trying to defend them by saying they can stack up to other characters also I never said the hulk was better that superman I was trying to prove that he not as easily beaten as everyone wants.  
    hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gethere said:
    " Fantastic four 533 or 534 and world warhulk when the hulk fought the fantastic four with black panther and storm "
    I looked through Fantastic Four 533 and 534, and saw grey Hulk fighting Torch and thing and saw nothing with Johnny going supernova.

@Valtot said:
    " @gethere: @hydrabob: this isnt a debate?<> its talking about how hulk is underestimated, why on most threads about a character everyone feels the need to compare and talk about how there favourite character is better than superman   but anyway ive never seen the human torch start a sun ever and its as hot as a small nuke this has been talked about for many years and everyone comes to the same conclusion just go look for one of those threads. Hulk cant survive the sun yes he has high heat resistance but the sun is what millions  of nuclear bombs per second or something thats the sorta heat it has "
    we (me and gethere) are having a debate about Hulk and Superman, I didn't say Human Torch started a sun I said Superman did sorry for the confusion
    gethere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By gethere

@hydrabob:  he said he went super nova did you miss that part ?

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Valtot
    @gethere:
    hulk got hurt by gladiators heat vision and has had his had his skin peeled off by cyclops full power blast in WWH, though he did regernate instantly from the blast but the point is cyclops full power blast is roughly measuered as a nuclear blast at full power but minus the heat/ radiation its just force so if cyclops concussive blast can tear hulks skin off what do  you think the sun will DO?
    BTY are we talking about hulk being near the sun for 1 second or staying near it because hed be incinerated after 1 second if not instantly.
    hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gethere said:
    "  @hydrabob:  he said he went super nova did you miss that part ? "
    all i saw was him say he was going nova

No Caption Provided
    unless i'm missing a page where he actually goes nova, i don't see what your talking about
    gethere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By gethere
    @Valtot:  he has been near a sun before he will be not be killed that easily obviously you do not know to much about his powersdo you? I can understand if you think thing all the hulk is strength and high durability, but there more to the hulk than that because he has alot of powers that prove my point and all of his powers increase.
    Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Valtot
    @gethere:
    im more aware about most of hulks powers than most hulk fans i find sometimes like certain ones dont even belive hulk emits gamma radiation at the end of war war hulk and belive hes never shown gamma radiation emmition lol. Im well aware of how hulks powers work but i havnt seen much from his comics around 10 years ago since i havnt been reading hulk comics that long.
    Hulks powers increase with anger but not the way people talk about in battle threads they think hulk goes from normal to the hulk at the end of world breaker after a few hits to make him angry lol. Well anyway current hulk possess high level temperture resistance as shown when he took this and was unharmed---- human torch supernova.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#50  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Hulk fans don't seem to understand the importance of speed over durability and strength 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.