Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Hulk friends

BiMor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BiMor

I'm very interested in the friends of Bruce Banner and Bruce Banner himself. There are lots of different characterisations of Bruce but lets say he's a bit stuck in his own head and very self concious and mopey. Then lets have Betty Ross as a confident strong woman who is more annoyed by the hulk than anything else. I want to know how you guys think they would talk to the Hulk if they were ever in a situation where they could talk face to face.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
    Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

@BiMor: Hmm, I know how Amadeus Cho would. He'd talk to Hulk like he was a hero since he's always firmly believed that Hulk is a hero first and foremost.

BiMor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BiMor

@Smart_Dork_Dude: very cool cheers i'll look into that

BiMor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BiMor

If any one has seen this and is wondering why i've asked such an abstract and weird question its because I am writing a comic called hulk minus hulk which is based on the popular internet comic garfield minus garfield if you want to see it check out my site http://billymorris.co.uk there is a link on the top right of the page. If you have any suggestions for the comic or think you could do a better drawing job please get in touch i would like this to be a collectively possible comic.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.