Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Do you like the direction marvel is taking the Hulk family ?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Amadeus is angry and upset about banner and seems to want revenge , Jen will get her own series that's much darker, the warbound may be back, Skaar and Betty are a wreck... So I ask is Marvel taking the Hulk family in the right direction in your opinion ?

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Judging by how DEAD the Hulk forum is I think nobody cares much anymore. I personally think Marvel is a huge mess right now.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't like the direction that Marvel is taking with any of their characters.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Image result for hahaha no memesImage result for hahaha no memesImage result for hahaha no memes i refuse to acknowledge their stupid cash grab. and also this.

@schwarz said:

Judging by how DEAD the Hulk forum is I think nobody cares much anymore. I personally think Marvel is a huge mess right now.

heavyone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Hulk is a character that you always want to see win, even though you know he will lose in the end. I just read the Indestructible Hulk series and thought that was a novel idea that had not been tried before. Then they shot him the head and we got Doc Green. I liked that version of the Hulk as well, even though he got rid of every other Hulk there was, except Jen. Amadeus as the Hulk doesn't quite do it for me. I just don't believe in him as the Hulk. Bring Bruce Back!

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
    linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nope...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.