Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Can hulk solo the entire avenger roster?

road_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

?

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, just stop.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what incarnation of hulk?

what reality is this hulk from?

what avengers roster?

road_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By road_warrior

what avengers roster?

Most powerful version of hulk

Most powerful version of avenger roster

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe said:

what avengers roster?

Most powerful version of hulk

Most powerful version of avenger roster

because, if 616, this is just WBH vs sentry or thor, correct me if im wrong, and in the 1st occasion, this is more of a stalemate, unless this is unstable in which wbh wins, in the second, thor loses.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
    AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends entirely on the version of the Hulk as well as the Avengers roster.

If it's the most powerful version of Hulk(616) which is WBH vs the most powerful version of Avengers which if i am not mistaken would be this roster

No Caption Provided

then no, Hulk has no chance.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No.

bonifidehustla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No but Maestro yep lol

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the most powerful version of Hulk is Space Punisher Hulk, but using the most powerful versions of the Avengers, Hulk loses.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

It depends on the version of the Hulk and which team(s) of Avengers that are set against him.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

Depends on versions and rosters. Current avengers roster regular hulk could do it tbh.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

Depends on versions and rosters. Current avengers roster regular hulk could do it tbh.

That's for sure. Heck, he'd probably nearly one-shot the current team of Avengers, with Thordis & Vision proving to be a slight irritant to him before he casually puts them down hard.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea if it was Hulk vs the current roster, then he would stomp.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#14  Edited By KrleAvenger

Most powerful Hulk I think is Space Punisher right? Even so, the most powerful Avengers Roster was during Hickman's run so that mean that Star Brand will solo if Hulk makes him do that.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: I seriously doubt Star Brand would solo Space Punisher Hulk. Let's even ignore the fact that he got nerfed a lot in his own series where a stab wound from a knife was life threatening to him, even at his portrayed power in Hickmans run he shouldn't be able to do anything to SPH.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
    deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: I seriously doubt Star Brand would solo Space Punisher Hulk. Let's even ignore the fact that he got nerfed a lot in his own series where a stab wound from a knife was life threatening to him, even at his portrayed power in Hickmans run he shouldn't be able to do anything to SPH.

Wasn't the wielder of that knife empowered by the spirit of a star, or something like that?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: As I said. He will do it only if Hulk makes him do it. Same way he did against a Beyonder. I don't realy care about his solo series. POst-Secret Wars Marvel nerfed a lot of their characters when it comes to power level and even if we do add it as a factor, still Star Brand's powers are relative.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy: I dunno actually, i heard it's just a regular knife though...

@krleavenger I am not sure he would take out SPH even if he suicides like he did against the Beyonder.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: Why? I did not read that comic so I don't know how powerful he is but is he really like above a Beyonder? Or you think so for some totally different reason?

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Those Beyonders that Thorr, Hyperion and StarBrand faced are nowhere near as powerful as the 3 that took on all the abstracts.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: I think you mean Thor with Thorr's hammer. Anyway, why? Because they were taken down by Ex Nihilo and Abyss?

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: Hmm, an argument can be made that the other one is not that weak but I'll leave it there.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: All the other Beyonders except for the 3 Ivory Kings where weaksauce.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: There is no evidence to prove that. Clearly they were stated as "Onipotent race". Not race with Omnipotent leaders. However I can see the Beyonder who got killed by Star Brand may be weak.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Apart from the fact that the 3 Ivory Kings easily slaughtered all the Abstracts and look completely different to the other "machine" looking ones who died to some beings that are barely ants in comparisson to those same abstracts? I mean all the evidence is literally there.

I just genuinely don't get some peoples obsession with taking statements literally... Why does "omnipotent race" have to mean that literally everyone of them was omnipotent(or that even any one of them was literally omnipotent?), when there are actions that directly contradict taking that statement literally? I mean is Odin omnipotent? He has been called that several times in fact, but i have yet to see any feat from him that justifies that statement.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ummmm........

No.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Apart from the fact that the 3 Ivory Kings easily slaughtered all the Abstracts and look completely different to the other "machine" looking ones who died to some beings that are barely ants in comparisson to those same abstracts? I mean all the evidence is literally there.

I just genuinely don't get some peoples obsession with taking statements literally... Why does "omnipotent race" have to mean that literally everyone of them was omnipotent(or that even any one of them was literally omnipotent?), when there are actions that directly contradict taking that statement literally? I mean is Odin omnipotent? He has been called that several times in fact, but i have yet to see any feat from him that justifies that statement.

This. The ones that the Multiversal Avengers and Ex Nihili fought were much different than the main Beyonders who were spearheading this operation. They were powerful but not on the same level as the IK.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: I do not take statements literally. People can see what statements should be considered facts and what can be considered false, joke or hyperbole. As I said, I can agree that a Beyonder that got killed by Star Brand is not that powerful.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: wait, I actually remembered that the Beyonders use tech to create Cosmic Cubes but they use them for experiments and no evidence to prove they use them in fighting. So I guess, besides Ivory Kings, The Beyonders are not Omnipotent bu Multiversal and they are Multiversal only if they use tech which they did not use in their fights.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

To be fair IIRC one of the beyonders was BFRed by ex nihlo and abyss, or beaten by hax or something like that; it wasn't beaten through raw power. Star brand had been bigged up throughout the entire run, and although I haven't read all of it apparently he easily defeated the entire builder fleet, which was taking on legions of avengers and a joint fleet or shi'ar, kree etc at the same time. And he used up basically all the power he had to beat one beyonder.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Didn't Hulk also solo an entire Builder fleet himself? Anyway even if we highball StarBrand the 3 Ivory Kings took on all abstract beings including LT and beat them without difficulty, such beings wouldn't lose to Stabrand even if we where to wank the guy and say he is a casual universe buster, which he absolutely isn't. At best he could maybe wipe out a Solar System, but i don't see him doing much more then that.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 thedailybagel  Moderator

@atheistknowledge: no I don't remember him doing that, the builder fleets were spanking far more than just hulk. Although I have heard it claimed that hulkndid something like that.

And fair enough, although tbf the 3 Ivory kings didn't win without difficulty; their fight with LT apparently spanned ages.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.