Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7765 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Batman vs Hulk?..Seriously?

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By ariesxmasters

@raynors: I will defiantly take a check at that "Hulk Annual" because apparently he is so different in that comic. I'm going to put "Batman & Robin" on hold to look at that one.

"My friend you are all over the place trying to save your argument and not succeeding in it. No, Batman has no feats that would suggest he can build anything to counter the Hulk, especially the current Hulk who is on a whole different level intellectually"

I was jumping around because that other guy randomly jumps in for no reason when I don't recall talking to him. Taking it literal as if the fight would ever happen in these two different universes, and acting like Hulk is unbeatable and can survive anything. (hulk has survived been shot by gamma ray guns on many occasions. Bruce banner tried it, he failed. amageddon tried it, he failed. galaxy master tried it, he failed. hulk's gamma ray is unlimited. it will take a cosmic, sky father, or celestials to drain the hulk.)

Batman builds and has a lot of things that you wouldn't expect with no kind of indication he is capable of. Wait are you like that other guy who but in trying to say hulk is invincible, and no one can build or do anything to hurt him.

Avatar image for thebattlecalculatot
    TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@captaindoeo: Batman has dealt with extremely strong characters before. He's battled Superman, Bane, Green Lantern, ect. Batman's not going to see the Hulk and immediately think, "I can take this guy." He's going to run, hide, come up with multiple plans, then find a way to take the Hulk down.

Batman beating Hulk isn't very likely though.

TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He dresses up like a bat, he clearly has issues.

In a sudden random encounter, Batman dies a horrible death.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@raynors: No I'm not ,that other guy just jumped in when no one was talking to him, it was me and you discussing our point of views on the matter. Not him. He was the one saying Hulk was like impervious to everything. (hulk has survived been shot by gamma ray guns on many occasions. Bruce banner tried it, he failed. amageddon tried it, he failed. galaxy master tried it, he failed. hulk's gamma ray is unlimited. it will take a cosmic, sky father, or celestials to drain the hulk.)

To the subject- As far as Batman being a expert in Gamma radi whatever you call it. I doubt he is, he never HAS and never WILL have to deal with a villain like Hulk. I was just saying it is not impossible to create something to hurt Hulk. Everyone was talking as if B-man would fight Hulk head on which he would not. Hulks got all these powers basically like Superman (Minus one or two). I will say this if batman makes a suit (which he probably will he has had to a few times) to match or exceed Hulks strength and durability nonsense B-man would win.. Since according to that other guy who butt in, unless your some kind of god or just the creator them self, Hulk is unstoppable,unhurtable and invincible.

It is not about Hulk is invincible.
    It's about being in his league and Batman clearly isn't.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By ariesxmasters

@realitywarper: You know I can't really get upset at you for saying that, I really can't. When it comes to talking about league from what these two guys are saying (Which both their pics are Hulk btw so keep that in mind,lol) it doesn't sound like anyone is in Hulks league from how they are describing him in this annual #1, seems like he would beat Thanos, Darkseid and Galactus in a 3 on 1 With his hands tied behind his back and a blind fold but I have yet to touch that book so I will reserve judgement. Keep in mind though I read some of Hulks books but stopped to catch up on Batman & Robin. Back to talking about league but if you do want to get technical Batman is not in his league, because he doesn't have all these ridiculous Superman powers and abilities, but he does some what make up for them. Mind you I don't have nothing against the Hulk, people will think I hate him, I actually like his story and don't mind the character it's just people make him out sometimes to be something he is not, this unhurtable, untouchable being. I like the Bat of course too. Their both great characters, I mean I like Bats story more because it's a lot more of a realistic and believable setting, but they both add a lot to their universes.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebattlecalculatot: You deserve a gold star, because I think you are the first person who knows B-man would not try to take Hulk in a head on fight. B-man would look at him and know he is a hostile meta-human, and gather info from there.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: You know I can't really get upset at you for saying that, I really can't. When it comes to talking about league from what these two guys are saying (Which both their pics are Hulk btw so keep that in mind,lol) it doesn't sound like anyone is in Hulks league from how they are describing him in this annual #1, seems like he would beat Thanos, Darkseid and Galactus in a 3 on 1 With his hands tied behind his back and a blind fold but I have yet to touch that book so I will reserve judgement. Keep in mind though I read some of Hulks books but stopped to catch up on Batman & Robin. Back to talking about league but if you do want to get technical Batman is not in his league, because he doesn't have all these ridiculous Superman powers and abilities, but he does some what make up for them. Mind you I don't have nothing against the Hulk, people will think I hate him, I actually like his story and don't mind the character it's just people make him out sometimes to be something he is not, this unhurtable, untouchable being. I like the Bat of course too. Their both great characters, I mean I like Bats story more because it's a lot more of a realistic and believable setting, but they both add a lot to their universes.

I totally agree.

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman dies with or without prep

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
    medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: what will batman take to beat the hulk who reed Richard cannot even beat?

RaynorS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: Now you try to discredit me and the other person because we have the picture of the Hulk? Really now? From the guy who was saying only brainless people would have a hard time against the Hulk and he is easy to beat. Just stop it already, Hulk is neither unbeatable nor invincible, nor is he the strongest one out there. But he surely and utterly destroys Batman in every single way, unless you can finally show me evidence as to how and why he would beat the Hulk, not just "his the goddamn Batman" argument. Which is still all you have.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By medulaoblaganda

@ariesxmasters: reed richard is much smarter than b man and yet he has not been able to defeat the hulk. bruce banner is smarter than batman and yet he failed to deefeat the hulk. tony stark with prep time using world war hulk buster armor, yet he failed. batman is not even smarter than anyone i have mention

Jimmy_McDon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is the strongest rampant in the entire Marvel Universe, stronger than Galactus, Superman, Silver Surfer, the physically invulnerable Juggernaut, Thor, Zeus. He almost destroyed the earth with 1 mere footstep and Banner had to force the Hulk to change back when he got so mad his footsteps shook the earth. and you say Hulk vs Batman?

Loading Video...

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By ariesxmasters

@medulaoblaganda: @raynors: Well mendula I don't know how combat smart Reed and Tony Stark are, I know when it comes to technology savy, B-man is not up to their level. Even then I was reading Avengers yesterday Iron-Man suit systems started failing and giving out pretty quickly in the middle of battle I will say. As for Reed, now him he is easily top 5 tech smartest guy in the Comic universe. Tony is not far behind they're all up there with Lex Luthor and people in his category ad least when it comes to technology This new hulk is defiantly up their ad least in the field of gamma and technology.

No Caption Provided

Roynors Discredit? I'm just stating a clear blatant fact. It's funny because you said "Just stop it already, Hulk is neither unbeatable nor invincible, nor is he the strongest one out there". Yet you see people posting things like"Hulk is the strongest rampant in the entire Marvel Universe, stronger than Galactus, Superman, Silver Surfer, the physically invulnerable Juggernaut, Thor, Zeus. He almost destroyed the earth with 1 mere footstep and Banner had to force the Hulk to change back when he got so mad his footsteps shook the earth" and stuff like that. As for the "his the goddamn Batman"I never use that statement nor am i alluding to it. I mean you can say that for anyone else, "He the goddam Hulk", doesn't makes your argument not anymore valid then it is. I will say and fess up that you were correct and I was not. You were right about Hu-- I mean Doctor Green being very intelligent. He is leaps and bounds smarter then B-man an I think almost anyone else in the universe. I stopped reading Hulk right before they finish with his brain surgery and he turned to Doctor Green so that is why I was unaware of his jump in intellect so much. So yes I will say Doctor Green will beat B-man, the gap in intellect is no longer in B-man favor, in fact it is Hulk by a lot which is the only thing he has going for him in fights like this.

Verdict Doctor Green>B-man

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for rankomarinkovic
    rankomarinkovic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is like superman vs batman or sentry.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: doc green out smarted an omnipotent being in hulk annual 1. batman would have died when fighting that being, because the being is every where, and she can sneak attack b man from no where unlike the hulk who has the strength to take punches or sneak attack from the same being he fought in hulk annual 1.

Avatar image for rankomarinkovic
    rankomarinkovic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda: I read it just now. I will say she had a pretty sad back story, and I can understand why Patty felt she had nothing to lose by allowing the plant life to take her. Anyway that was smart of Hulk keeping that adaptive pesticide ready while he endures the beating which he can tank no problem, But lets flip it for a second and put the B-man in that situation. To be honest I just think B-man would of just reached out to poison Ivy and asked her how to stop it.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: batman must have been beaten before he reaches out to poison ivy, because patty is every where. hulk doesn't have to reach for help. he created what he use in stopping patty for good. all he had to do is to call is co-scientist workers to send him the stuff to stop patty.

TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

JACKWADE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman could win two different ways with prep. 1. He could study the hulk and make himself into a more powerful Bathulk.

2. He could destroy the earth from orbit with an antimatter bomb. Then fly/blast hulks floating suffocating body into the sun.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By Schwarz

@jackwade: here is a perfect example of a lowballing comic book noob.

If you did read comics you would know that Hulk can now breath in space and not suffocate. It has been like that for a few years now kiddo. The hulk adapts to its suroundings. Get out of here, if you are going to make a point at least do your research...

See it's those clueless kind of peole who usualy downplays hulk. It is one of many examples of kids coming out of nowhere, who probably never read a Hulk comic or are still thinking that hulk is the same as he was in the 70s.

I don't know much about batman but the basics but i'm not dumb enough to post in batman forums spouting garbage.

JACKWADE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By JACKWADE

Ok so maybe he can breath in space but that still doesn't stop him from being knocked into the sun. Or hell he can just be hit with a piece of Anti matter of equal mass and converted completely into energy. Batman has a device the he can use to become or make other objects intangible. He could phase thru hulk and remove his heart or brain. How about this; batman could make himself intangible and use the Muramasa blade to cut hulk into pieces. How about also planting cadmium, and boron bombs to absorb hulks radiation while the Muramasa blade disables his healing factor.

Oh yeah and Daken did this to Scaar in the comics go read.

RaynorNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackwade: Despite your rather illustrious imagination. It's not gonna happen, current Hulk is the smartest person on Earth, smarter then Batman. And you gotta understand one major thing Scaar =/= Hulk. I am tired of that flawed argument just because something worked on Scaar or Rulk or She-Hulk, etc... does not mean it will work on Hulk. He has more strength, more durability, better healing factor, basically everything much better then any of them.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By Schwarz

@jackwade: My point my friend is that like most lowballers of hulk or lowballers in general, instead of reading comics to make a constructive argument to your view of why you think batman in this case would win you come in here without prior knowledge or much information and you assume stuff without having read anything. I have seen I don't know how many people just like you trying to argue about something he clearly doesn't know. Reminds me of kids who say they don't like a particular food without ever tasting it. Maestro has recovered from bones and ashes.The Savage Hulk resists the Matter and Anti-Matter Attraction Force. Hulk not only manages to push the spheres of Matter and Anti-Matter apart, but he actually strikes one of the spheres with such force that it soars into the depths of outer space where the two spheres explode! (Marvel Team-Up Annual #2) please do study your subject before just assuming things. As for throwing hulk into the sun, he would probably just be burning forever, he has already withstood heats far superior to the sun...by the way skaar has been depowered by hulk as of right now maybe you should update your reading. Though it seems every hulks but hulk himself can be depowered right now in the current run. Rshe-hulk skaar and a bomb have been depowered and rulk probably will too soon. Im not really arguing on the fact that batman could beat hulk im just saying if you are to debate do a little research...

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fail thread.

Hulk flex

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman always find a way to win, he always do.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Having read this weeks Batman v Superman, would be fun to see a Batman v Hulk fight. Batman would have some sort of Hulk buster armour, but what is Hulk's weakness? Kryptonite gum sure wont work! I wonder how long it would take for Hulk to tear Bats out of whatever armour he was suited up with!!

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By Schwarz

Here's a way that batman could possibly beat hulk. The sentry has a way of calming and soothe hulk. It would not be beating hulk but I think batman would understand that hulk is not a bad guy and try to use something to soothe him and be his friend by gaining his trust. Physically there is no way at all batman could take the hulk. As far as hulk buster armors, it has failed before. As far as weapons it is a no go, the most inteligent people of the MU have yet to create a anti hulk weapon as of right now. Batman's only option would be to soothe hulk or gain his trust and end the combat. But that is not beating him. Batman always finds a way and that is basically the only way batman could stop the battle. Get hulk's trust or make him feel good.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Thing is, when Batman fights supes he uses ingenious red sun pods in his knuckles to inflict damage and kryptonite...because Superman does have 2 well documented weaknesses. Hulk doesn't. I don't think the muramasa blade will work either. Sure it works on Wolverine and the like because their skin and flesh isn't strong enough to resist being cut. Hulk can shrug off adamantium bullets these days, he tanks point blank nuclear blasts from Deadpool and basically has insane durability. I really don't think even a muramasa blade will do that much to him.

Also don't forget that Tony Stark and all his technical know-how failed to come up with a way of taking out Hulk in WWH.

Batman's only hope is to try and come up with some sort of gas to soothe the Hulk or knock him out.

but this is a fun topic. These are two of my favourite characters and I don't really consider Batman a rival to Hulk tbh....and yes I would like to see Batman in that justice league suit battle Hulk, would be a blast.....

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza: yep I agree just like I said, Batman's hope would be to befriend hulk or soothe him to eventually befriend him. But to me that is not a win but then again we can argue about it.

yashwanth0177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hellow did you guys forgot that hulk strength depends on his anger

and fear can subdue anger

and batman dont go to hulks level he just brings hulk to his level all he needs is some fear gas and we all know that he always carry some of scarecrow's sample all the time

so all batman need to do is use feargas on hulk and hulk grows weak

fear>>>>>>angry

yashwanth0177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino:

hellow did you guys forgot that hulk strength depends on his anger

and fear can subdue anger

and batman dont go to hulks level he just brings hulk to his level all he needs is some fear gas and we all know that he always carry some of scarecrow's sample all the time

so all batman need to do is use feargas on hulk and hulk grows weak

fear>>>>>>angry

riosishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@captaindoeo: Batman, for the simple fact that he is Batman.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yashwanth0177: since when has fear counter anger, if so sinestro should be schooling artrocitus, or should be beating him but artrocitus still gives sinestro a fight of his life and iirc sinestro have never ever beaten artrocitus easily.

Point is fear doesn't counter anger, only love, hope can counter anger(and fear)

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By dum529001

I don't believe the Hulk's were cured. Merely draining their nuclear level energy is not a cure. Their entire genetic structure must be changed in order to be cured of their superhuman Hulk-condition.

yashwanth0177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gizmorino: they are two individuals where one gains power from fear and one gets from anger but here the point is if both fear and anger is in one person fear would always win

and if artrocitus is not afraid of sinestro sinistro wouldn't get aditional power but in hulk's situation if he was afraid he cant be angry

let us take an example

if a lion attacks someone near you you would definitely get angry but you would run away from it because of fear because here fear wins

fear>>>>>>>>> anger

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yashwanth0177:

1. Hulk is pure rage.

2. The fact that sinestro's ring doesn't affect artrocitus ring means fear would not affect hulk's anger.

3. Fear only affect will.

4. Hulk has no fear and a fear gas amplifies the fear in you, thus making you hilluscinate, and see your monsters.

5. When has fear ever worked against hulk? Lemme help you answer, NO it has never.

6. The rings are a very goo example, hope burns fear and rage thus making sinestro and artrocitus weak against saint walker, if fear was usefull against angerm sinestro would be wiping the floor with artrocitus or always have the edge against him, but that doesn't seem to be the case, besides the green lanterns showed if your will is strong enough you can break through fear, and hulk is pure rage.

And the example you used was biased, first when you see a lion you are afraid, then it kills someone near you anger doesn't sets in it only increases the fear in you that hey!, it just killed a dude near me lemme run away or am it's next meal.

This is a real example when a child is usually bullied, if he gets angry wouldn't he fight back against his bully? Yes even if he would lose, he will fight back to show he is annoyed and tired of being afraid and bullied by him

kaymalibooya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YOU guys are funny! do you strength is everything. BATMAN Beat KIller CROC, GRUNDY, and other top dogs.. Batman uses his human mind as a superhero. his human mind is perfectly balanced combination of insurmountable anguish, indomitable conviction, unparalleled genius and just a sprinkling of mental instability. He is trained to human peak. 12th level intelligence. genius level intelligence. Strength Level: Peak human. Endurance Level: Peak human (enhanced by body armor). Speed Level: Peak human. Agility Level: Peak human. Stamina Level: Peak human. Reflexes Level: Peak human. THIS MAKES HIM THE STRONGEST HUMAN IN FICTION. HE USES 100% of HIS BRAIN. Batman is also a master of stealth, disguise, and escapology, using his Ninjutsu training. He has infiltrated high security strongholds and systems including Lexcorp. He has vanished in plain sight from regular humans and metahumans, such as Azrael. His stealth skills are so great that that even groups of superheroes such as the Legion of Super Heroes have been unable to locate him. His accuracy is said to be on par with Green Arrow himself. He is the second greatest escape artist, behind Mr. Miracle. Batman's training and peak condition mean he's very fast, both in combat and on his feet. This speed combined with his strength, make him phenomenally powerful; even the enhanced assassin Deathstroke has commented upon the power and skill of the Batman. He once grabbed Green Arrow's arrow shot at him in mid-air and dodged point blank fire at times. SO NOW BACK TO FIGHT!!!! never expect someone like Batman to stand and fight hulk hand to hand. If I were Batman, I will use my ultrasonic transmitter (to attract bats) to distract HULK and I use my smoke pellets to escape. 'in my escape mood' ill spray scarecrows fear toxin on hulk face (don't expect hulk to catch me cause im a great escape artist). after the spray.....HULK sees me differently. now he sees me as his greatest fear ( I don't know...maybe abomination). since I don't kill people... THEN I FINISH HIM WITH JUST a large amount of anesthetic gas. ( a gas that was used on superwoman to knock her out). so I capture him. so ill work on him to reverse the reaction that made him HULK. (in science, even can be reversed when created) come!!!! im the best scientist. I control GOTHAM CITY now NEW YORK. I WIN. BATMAN WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way before my fight...I am in my "Justice BUster" suit.

In the recent Batman #35 a new mech suit was unveiled. I will link a few feats. Warning spoilers:

ALWAYS REMEMBER EVERY SUPERHERO BREATH NORMAL AIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO BATMAN CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT!!!!! HUMANS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!! BATMAN IS REALLY SMART!!!! REMEMBER. he was trained by a DEMON "RA AL GHAU". IM DONE!!! any questions?

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By Schwarz

@kaymalibooya: Filthy Casual reader...

Hulk doesn't need air anymore.

And hulk never feared abomination.

Read your comics boy.

Though besides the evident lack of knowledge or reading besides Batman comic, what you are saying is not bad really.

ZenRazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman without a doubt in my mind could easily tie it with Hulk. After two years just recently has Bats shown how phenomenal he is. Taking on the JLA with absolutely no prep time. When you fight Batman you don't fight just anyone it's his game and Batman has shown time and time again he can compete with just the strongest characters that DC has to offer. Read Endgame nuff said.

jakecools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok Batman vs Hulk... are you fucking kidding right? Ima tell ya I love batman I'm that fanboy but he doesn't stand a chance. Just because batman won it wasn't about their abilities I actually feel like marvel got paid to let batman win. Ok retards lets see how the hell you feel when I researched the hulks abilities. Ok number one rules of the hulk THE MORE PAIN/ANGER HE CHANNELS THE STRONGER HE GETS. number two the hulk will not hesitate to kill anyone who trys to face him. You actually might think because hulk is big doesn't mean he's slow, and he's definitely not slow. Number three every hero and villain is scared of that beast he just can't die. Even killed thor once in a legit marvel comic. Before you argue that thorns a god asgardians aren't considered as gods but consider themselves as some because of their lifespan. Number four my personal favorite his power is limitless. Yep limitless not even supes powers are limitless that's some scary shot. Number 5 he carried a mountain that was 900 quadrillion tons estimate that a quintillion tons bro legit also its in da secret war. All this shit I said is fair. but if you want to know what hulk is the strongest, its green scar now that snit isn't fair. I heard a comment saying you can kill him when he's back to Bruce. Let me tell ya pal he has tried so many times to kill himself but, the green guy don't want him to die practically he's immortal can survive physical attacks their like feathers to him,bullets, explosives, lava, nuclear blast just increasing his power, space, supernovas, magic, superman, black holes, even if the universe is destroyed he'll survive. And the most dangerous thing knowned to man a gamma ray burst if he's anywhere near that thing he just can't be killed or beaten darkseid will run galactus will hide, but in the end they will both die.

Now my friends of you actually think that batman will win you must be on math oh also I forgot he can absorb bullets making him increase in size making him durable and making his nerves more sensitive giving him the pain and anger making him powerful. Now if I made a comic about this batman's life will end about 5 minutes. End of story now please be reasonable to what your saying. I got over when goku got destroyed by superman. Got over it and faced it. Dude even captain America rekt him in death battle for fuck sakes. Sending him with hulk is suicide. Now go home its over hulk wins

jakecools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry about my comment autocorrect sucks for a windows tablet

Avatar image for underdogsupporter
    UnderdogSupporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

In terms of the story, Batman had to win otherwise he'd be screwed. Same reason why Marvel lets Spiderman or Captain America beat Hulk, if Hulk beat Spiderman or Captain America, it wouldn't just be a regular beat down, there's going to be serious consequences and it'll mess up characters and continuity.

Street levelers are written to survive and in some cases, beat superhumans making up for their lack of attributes with street smart knowledge and skills even if it isn't believable.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Batman beats hulk the same way cap 'Merca beat hulk. A solid kick to the balls.

freewillman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No absolute respect for hulk at all. What a shame. Hulk could squeeze batman head if h wants to. a single earth shattering punch from hulk would shatter batman puny bones. Hulk and batman don't know each other at all. Hull doesn't have weakness. Bat man is no match for doc green at all because doc green will out smart bat man himself.

xeno12121212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaindoeo: I agree with u hulk would rip batman to pieces and shit on them

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.