Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Avenger Assemble's Hulk

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Schwarz

Just wondering what you guys think of Avenger Assemble and the Hulk in the animated series on TV. I just started watching season 1 and watched only 3 episodes so far but damn Disney knows what they are doing. It is kid friendly but I'm 31 and I actually enjoy it a whole lot. My wife finds me weird though but she knows I love hulk. I think his personality is pretty nice. He smashes things, and at the same time he likes to hit his team mates for the fun of it. His jokes are cheezy but I actually find myself laughing here and there. I saw a mix of Thunder clap and Thor's hammer at some point that was pretty intense. (One handed thunder clap on thor's hammer). Hulk even goes what seems to be World Breaker mode glowing green and ridiculously powerful. I really like the series balance. All the heroes play their parts and no one seems to be lowballed so far.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Hmm, I need to see this - sounds great.!

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Schwarz

It is really fun to watch. At some point Dracula bites Hulk and we learn that Hulk's blood cells are like tiny gamma suns. Hulk's blood purges Dracula's curse. Anyways Hulk has some really awesome showing in Avengers Assemble. They made him extremely powerful. But like I said everyone has their perks. And Hulk is their strongest one there is and it shows.

Hulk and Thor fight each other a lot. There is even one episode where Thor gets Hulked out and beaten by Hulk. Or one all about Thor and Hulk fighting on the moon.

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schwarz said:

It is really fun to watch. At some point Dracula bites Hulk and we learn that Hulk's blood cells are like tiny gamma suns. Hulk's blood purges Dracula's curse. Anyways Hulk has some really awesome showing in Avengers Assemble. They made him extremely powerful. But like I said everyone has their perks. And Hulk is their strongest one there is and it shows.

Hulk and Thor fight each other a lot. There is even one episode where Thor gets Hulked out and beaten by Hulk. Or one all about Thor and Hulk fighting on the moon.

Or when Hulk and Thor fight in Valhalla. They are shown to be pretty even, with Hulk looking like the powerhouse early in the series and more recently Thor has had some good showings.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teh_pwnerer: I really like it so far. Everyone has their meaning and it is really balanced for fans of the different characters. I haven't watched the second season yet. I just finished Planet Doom where Thor saves the day. Hulk never really existed but Banner created a time forcefield of some kind that traps mjolnir. Anyways if you guys have a chance to watch it, I have to admit so far I have enjoyed every episodes. Iron Man is pretty cool, he's not ridiculously exagerated like in AoU, Thor is fun to watch going at it with Hulk with their love/hate relationship. Captain america is actually fun to watch.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the series, it's fun to watch but because of the movies I can't take Tony' and widow's voice seriously, hulk got hurt badly with hyperions heat vision which kinda meant even though he is strong, he is seriously nerfed in this. But overall I liked it, my favourite episode is thanos' first appearance when he hit mjolnirs with Thor , lool that was funny

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Schwarz

I know the cartoon series on TV isn't that serious. Hulk and Thor fighting for food and such but I really like to sit back and enjoy it. It is kid friendly yes but sometimes it feels good to just let go. I'm a patrolman for a big city and the crap I see everyday. Suicides, corpses, homeless, junkies, Drunk kids, And so on, i really like getting home and just watch something that is lightweight and fun. I'm 31 and I grew up with comic books and the series is a lighr version of those. My fav. character is obviously the Hulk but I do think it is fairly balanced. I know there are always fights between Thor fans and Hulk fans and they are pretty evenly matched like in the comics. If you want some light funny cartoon action, I'm sure you will enjoy Avengers Assemble. My wife always finds it funny to see a 220lbs 6"0' guy in uniforme watching some "cartoons" but hey we all have to unload somewhere from our stressful lifes right ! ;)

Avatar image for underdogsupporter
    UnderdogSupporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By UnderdogSupporter

I actually like this a lot, more so than other animated versions of the Green Goliath to be honest.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is really entertaining. If you are a fan of Hulk this animated series really shines as Hulk is pretty much what he is supposed to be, very powerful :)

Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a question about him. Where's Banner? In all this new continuity of Avengers\Spiderman\Agents of SMASH I don't remember him referring to Bruce even once. (well there was that one time with gauntlets and in Doom world, but doom world doesn't count). In EMH there at least was a reason for Hulk staying Hulk, but here it's as if there's no Bruce Banner at all. Maybe he shows up in Agents of SMASH? I kind of dropped that after episode with Ego...

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a question about him. Where's Banner? In all this new continuity of Avengers\Spiderman\Agents of SMASH I don't remember him referring to Bruce even once. (well there was that one time with gauntlets and in Doom world, but doom world doesn't count). In EMH there at least was a reason for Hulk staying Hulk, but here it's as if there's no Bruce Banner at all. Maybe he shows up in Agents of SMASH? I kind of dropped that after episode with Ego...

He shows up for a vast majority of one episode.

Avatar image for in_duke_we_trust
    In_Duke_We_Trust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I remember watching the show a while ago. It is pretty good.

Ramior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The actual marvel Disney serie are the worst animated show actually produce and the palm of crapiness go to Hulk and Agent of S.M.A.S.H!

Is a shame then such show exist.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
    medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk and the agent of smash hulk is much stronger than avengers assemble hulk.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ramior: A bit like your english...

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
    AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ramior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schwarz:Sorry to be foreigner.

Anyway this show is crap, that all.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Schwarz

@ramior: I have to admit it was mean but I just hate people who post comments like "it sucks" without expanding on their opinion. Let me ask you why you don't like it?

Ramior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schwarz: Because is poorly written, the caracterization is like a crappy caricature, the animation is orrendous, the "humour" is annoying as hell and is still on broadcast even if nobody like it include the primaly target: the kids.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Schwarz

I don't know about people liking it or not I mean they are going on a third season I believe. I'm pretty sure if they were not getting the audience rating it would have stopped before.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good question.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schwarz said:

Just wondering what you guys think of Avenger Assemble and the Hulk in the animated series on TV. I just started watching season 1 and watched only 3 episodes so far but damn Disney knows what they are doing. It is kid friendly but I'm 31 and I actually enjoy it a whole lot. My wife finds me weird though but she knows I love hulk. I think his personality is pretty nice. He smashes things, and at the same time he likes to hit his team mates for the fun of it. His jokes are cheezy but I actually find myself laughing here and there. I saw a mix of Thunder clap and Thor's hammer at some point that was pretty intense. (One handed thunder clap on thor's hammer). Hulk even goes what seems to be World Breaker mode glowing green and ridiculously powerful. I really like the series balance. All the heroes play their parts and no one seems to be lowballed so far.

is all connected to Ultimate Spider man, Avengers Assemble and Hulk Agents of S.M.A.S.H.

The dude is kool but his personality is too Thor and Superman combined. He care about people but all he likes is to fight. and up to now Marvel has no introduced any of his personalities. I which they make a series of their comics like with the anime and mangas. Not something transformed to something complete other thing.

UnderdogSupporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk and the agent of smash hulk is much stronger than avengers assemble hulk.

They are technically the same Hulk.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underdogsupporter: of course i know that, but agent of smash hulk showing in that cartoon is highly respected in the sense that marvel made him go toe to toe with galactus and overpower odin.

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underdogsupporter: of course i know that, but agent of smash hulk showing in that cartoon is highly respected in the sense that marvel made him go toe to toe with galactus and overpower odin.

Only after losing to young Loki and Thor, and because he had the Berserker Staff. I actually enjoyed that episode though.

It seems like Avengers Assemble Hulk is now being pushed as the most powerful Avenger. They seem to go back and forth with Hulk and Thor, giving one the limelight for a while, and then switching it back. Hulk was finally able to best Hyperion a few times, after continuously getting wrecked by him for the better part of two seasons.

UnderdogSupporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda: In Avengers Assemble he did hold up Manhattan Island though I agree he received more respect in Agents of Smash like he should in the comics.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underdogsupporter: agent of smash hulk even shattered a moon size asteroid with one shot.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teh_pwnerer: he even one shot fire lord herald of galactus. imagine that bro!! lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.