Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Abomination vs Red Hulk

hulk465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hulk465

After seeing what Rulk is capable of doing to the Hulk ( even thought it was part of the plan for Doc Green in issue 10 ), I wonder who's stronger and who would win in a hand to hand fight at their peak conditions Rulk or Abomnation? What do you Hulk fans think?

Man I just hope that the Thanos vs. Hulk is just as awesome as the Hulk vs. Red Hulk.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Bezza

I think based on recent issues, you'd have to give it to Rulk...but its hard to be sure as Doc Green was deliberately throwing the fight.

I quite like Rulk actually, I know he isn't universally popular on here, but I like the idea of a Hulk who is a soldier and military strategist and him overheating when he exerts himself is a different twist on the norm.

As for Hulk v Thanos, don't hold your breath, the series so far has been a bit of a disappointment.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Schwarz

Red Hulk killed abomination...

Though I still think it was bad writting.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
    medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza: the series just started, it might step up. how many issues are they going to do?

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For Hulk vs Thanos it is only 4 issues long. There is 2 out right now. In the 2nd issue Thanos and Hulk fight but Hulk is very depowered and they are actually fighting in a virtual reality. Though Hulk and banner do manage to have the upper hand on Thanos at some point then Thanos gets mad and the fight gets stopped and like I said it is all in a VR where Hulk is weak so it is nothing to go crazy about. I just hope the the remaining 2 issues will have a real Hulk vs Thanos but I doubt it. I think Hulk will wreck his captives and it will probably end or Hulk and Thanos will team up or something. Not the best mini series to follow to tell the truth.

hulk465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@@schwarz:

Red Hulk killed Abomination with a gun, not in hand to hand combat and like you said bad writing. I would like to see H2H to see who really has the edge. You are right about the Thanos vs. Hulk mini series it's not the best. I mean really, VR Thanos vs. Hulk fight give me a break, I want the real deal. I really expected better from Starlin.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for underdogsupporter
    UnderdogSupporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Abomination

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.