Follow

Hercules

Character » Hercules appears in 1962 issues.

One of six Olympian sons of Zeus, Hercules was born the savior of the Gods and mankind. Known as the Prince of Power, Hercules is one of the strongest beings in existence, an Olympian God and a modern superhero recognized throughout the world for his might. He has been a champion of mankind since ancient times and continues to defend the world in the modern age - most frequently as a member of the Avengers.

the Incredible Herc-- Incredible Hulk #112

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By acewasp23

Incredible Hulk #112 -

After the earth-shattering—literally!—events of World War Hulk, the jade giant is seemingly no more and new heroes must rise up in Incredible Hulk #112! Written by World War Hulk architect Greg Pak and acclaimed author Fred Van Lente, and featuring the art of rising star Khoi Pham, this is the comic that everyone’s already buzzing about! When confronted by S.H.I.E.L.D., Hercules and Amadeus Cho are faced with quite possibly the toughest decisions of their lives and…well, let’s just say that their final choice will leave your jaw on the floor! As Hercules’ past, present and future collide, Pak, Van Lente and Pham set Incredible Hulk on a path so powerful, so controversial that the entire series must be renamed Incredible Hercules as of issue #113!

"Irresponsible Greek god, incorrigible teen genius, massive levels of wanton destruction, twisty plotting, snappy dialogue, unexpected emotion, and gorgeous art by the inestimable Khoi Pham," smiled Pak. "What's not to love?"

"We've got Herc fighting his way through S.H.I.E.L.D.-occupied territory in the present but are constantly flashing back to Ray Harryhausen-style mythic battles in ancient Greece, all beautifully rendered by Khoi Pham,” gushed Van Lente. “That juxtaposition between classic legends and the right-here, right-now is what's made this series such a joy for me to co-write -- and, we hope, that's why people will love reading it, too."

The book that Wizard called the “best ongoing series of 2007” takes its most dramatic turn yet, as Incredible Hulk #112 sets Hercules & Amadeus Cho on a path from which there is no return! If you thought you knew what to expect from Herc, think again folks—this is the issue that’ll make you a Hercules fan for life!

INCREDIBLE HULK #112

Written by GREG PAK & FRED VAN LENTE

Penciled by KHOI PHAM

Cover by ART ADAMS

Rated A …$2.99

On sale from Marvel on December 19, 2007

http://www.thecomicfanatic.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1060&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Eternal Chaos

WTF?

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By acewasp23

like i said before, Hercules will be taking over the Incredible Hulk comic for good. lol

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By acewasp23

LoL nope, didn't know it was there.

sorry bout that. lol

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By gmanfromheck
    gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By gmanfromheck
    zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7  Edited By zero edge

It will be interesting when they decide to bring the Hulk back.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By acewasp23

zero edge says:

"It will be interesting when they decide to bring the Hulk back."

i dont think they are, they said something about the change being permanent.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By gmanfromheck

That's why we have Red Hulk coming.

I wonder if it's going to be like that Code Red Mountain Dew. I love the original but the red is just so-so.

And let's not even get into that other one...

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By acewasp23

i thought it was going to be something more like a stop light.

all they need now is yellow. lol

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By gmanfromheck

acewasp23 says:

"i thought it was going to be something more like a stop light.all they need now is yellow. lol"

Uh oh, I think someone at Marvel may have heard you...

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Valkaad says:

"I am a huge Hercules fan and I have enormous doubt about this upcoming comic. Why is an Olympian God who craves women wine and battle hanging out with a mortal human child?? Hercules would not lower himself to "pal" around with a human child. The presence of Amadeus Cho will turn this comic into kidsy "buddy" book and before you know it hercules will be talking like "Yeah Dude, that's cool" (They have already had Hercules checking email in a comic LUDICROUS!!!!)"

I was waiting for you to say something.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Valkaad

I am a huge Hercules fan and I have enormous doubt about this upcoming comic.

Why is an Olympian God who craves women wine and battle hanging out with a mortal human child?? Hercules would not lower himself to "pal" around with a human child. The presence of Amadeus Cho will turn this comic into kidsy "buddy" book and before you know it hercules will be talking like "Yeah Dude, that's cool" (They have already had Hercules checking email in a comic LUDICROUS!!!!)

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Valkaad

Eternal Chaos says:

"Valkaad says:
    "I am a huge Hercules fan and I have enormous doubt about this upcoming comic. Why is an Olympian God who craves women wine and battle hanging out with a mortal human child?? Hercules would not lower himself to "pal" around with a human child. The presence of Amadeus Cho will turn this comic into kidsy "buddy" book and before you know it hercules will be talking like "Yeah Dude, that's cool" (They have already had Hercules checking email in a comic LUDICROUS!!!!)"
    I was waiting for you to say something."

You knew I had to say something!!! I miss John Byrne! He wrote and drew Hercules how he should be written/drawn.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Valkaad says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Valkaad says:
    You knew I had to say something!!! I miss John Byrne! He wrote and drew Hercules how he should be written/drawn."

Of course I knew you would say something. You mentioned several times that your a huge Hercules fan and I was like "Wait till Valkaad reads this one. I wonder what he's gonna say"

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Valkaad

Byrne's Hercules

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Deathshroud

here is some more

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Valkaad

Deathshroud says:

"does he summon fire now or something looking at these pics seem to suggest it . "

I am just pretending it's a what-if/elseworlds comic anyway.

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Deathshroud

does he summon fire now or something looking at these pics seem to suggest it

maybe its his fiery rage :P
    Post Edited:2007-11-29 00:16:19

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Deathshroud says:

"does he summon fire now or something looking at these pics seem to suggest it maybe its his fiery rage :P
    Post Edited:2007-11-29 00:16:19"

Tony's just looking at him like "Oh s*it.

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Deathshroud

well he sure does have fear in his ....eye...LOL

jo23KIRSTEN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jo23KIRSTEN

Various spheres of life utilize lots of efforts, so why have we to waste life time for critical essay composing? It will be better to use some media essay writing service to order the academic essay at, I think.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#23  Edited By PowerHerc
    @Valkaad said:
    "

Eternal Chaos says:

"Valkaad says:

You knew I had to say something!!! I miss John Byrne! He wrote and drew Hercules how he should be written/drawn.

"

Yes, judging by Hulk #315; John Byrne definitely had a handle on Herc's personality and power level.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.