Follow

Hercules

Character » Hercules appears in 1961 issues.

One of six Olympian sons of Zeus, Hercules was born the savior of the Gods and mankind. Known as the Prince of Power, Hercules is one of the strongest beings in existence, an Olympian God and a modern superhero recognized throughout the world for his might. He has been a champion of mankind since ancient times and continues to defend the world in the modern age - most frequently as a member of the Avengers.

In what way is Hercules better than Thor?

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#151  Edited By PowerHerc
    @azza04:
    Gaea gave Herc a portion of her power before she was slain by Mikaboshi/Chaos King near the end of the Chaos War.  The power Hercules had been granted at the end of the recent Amadaus Cho-centric "Prince of Power" mini-series was increases even further by Gaea dying gift.  The thing is; Herc's power and strength levels were way beyond Thor at either of these points.  What I believe and contend is that Hercules is stronger that Thor when both are at their normal godly, unenhanced levels.
    azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By azza04
    @PowerHerc: Your probably right mate. Thor is powerful, but i think a significant portion of his power comes from his hammer, take that away so they are facing off man to man and Hercules probably does take it.
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By PowerHerc
    @azza04 said:
    "

@PowerHerc: Your probably right mate. Thor is powerful, but i think a significant portion of his power comes from his hammer, take that away so they are facing off man to man and Hercules probably does take it.

"

No Caption Provided

I agree, though it would still be quite close.
    azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By azza04
    @PowerHerc: Your right there. After the fight was over the Earth would probably look something like this, lol

No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for colt_python_xvii
    Colt Python XVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PowerHerc said:
    " @Enforcer said:
    "

@Sovereign Vance: Sure they are. Thor's only stronger wearing his belt of Strength. it's been said in comics and in Marvel Character Encyclopedias. But the fact is they're comic book characters and they will be better or worse depending on the needs of the story or the axe the writer in question wants to grind.

"
    I can't argue against this. "
    Too bad all of it's false.The belt of strength was obsolete years ago.
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By PowerHerc
    @azza04:
    Yes, it probably would. lol.
    Colt Python XVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@P90 said:
    " @RightScar: Actually he is, Herc is physically stronger (Pure lifting strength) and has more stamina than Thor and he is a better fighter. (pure H2H) Think about it, Thor has the memories and experience of about a thousand years whereas not only does Herc have over three thousand years of experience he was already once of Earth's greatest combatants back then, he is even credited with the creation of pankration from which all modern wrestling and mixed combat styles trace their origin. Hercules should be one of the greats of the MU but Marvel rarely uses him at his full potential. "
    None of this is true either.
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By PowerHerc
    @Colt Python XVII said:
    "

@P90 said:
    "

@RightScar: Actually he is, Herc is physically stronger (Pure lifting strength) and has more stamina than Thor and he is a better fighter. (pure H2H) Think about it, Thor has the memories and experience of about a thousand years whereas not only does Herc have over three thousand years of experience he was already once of Earth's greatest combatants back then, he is even credited with the creation of pankration from which all modern wrestling and mixed combat styles trace their origin. Hercules should be one of the greats of the MU but Marvel rarely uses him at his full potential.

"

"

Wrong.

All of it is true.

Colt Python XVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PowerHerc said:
    " @Colt Python XVII said:
    "

@P90 said:
    "

@RightScar: Actually he is, Herc is physically stronger (Pure lifting strength) and has more stamina than Thor and he is a better fighter. (pure H2H) Think about it, Thor has the memories and experience of about a thousand years whereas not only does Herc have over three thousand years of experience he was already once of Earth's greatest combatants back then, he is even credited with the creation of pankration from which all modern wrestling and mixed combat styles trace their origin. Hercules should be one of the greats of the MU but Marvel rarely uses him at his full potential.

"

"

Wrong.

All of it is true.

"
    Not it isn't.
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By PowerHerc
    @Colt Python XVII said:
    "

@PowerHerc said:
    "

@Colt Python XVII said:
    "

@P90 said:
    "

"

"

Wrong.

All of it is true.

"
    Not it isn't.

"

Yes, it is.
    Colt Python XVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PowerHerc said:     "
    Yes, it is. "
    Why are you just going to troll? 
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By PowerHerc
    @Colt Python XVII said:
    "

@PowerHerc said:     "
    Yes, it is.

"
    Why are you just going to troll? 

"

Why are you?
    azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By azza04
    @Colt Python XVII:@PowerHerc: both characters are gods, doesn't that mean they have unlimited stamina?
    Colt Python XVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azza04 said:
    " @Colt Python XVII:@PowerHerc: both characters are gods, doesn't that mean they have unlimited stamina? "
    Yes it does but more importantly most characters never have showings of stamina so there's no way to really even compare.I don't know why i'm seeing all these people in here lying saying that Hercules has better stamina when there is no way to prove that at all.
    weaponmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By weaponmaster

Marvel Hercules isn't better than Thor in any way except arguably strength, and an edge in unarmed combat. I like the Hercules in greek mythology a lot, but Marvels Hercules has the worst costume ever: No shirt, some kind of leather pant/fishnet/things, a leather ear protector circlet that makes me think of an ancient greek disabled persons head protector. Marvel makes Hercules a poorly dressed, womanizing, boozing, buffoon.

Marvels Thor iteration is better than Hercules' in every way (except as I stated earlier: arguably strength level, and an edge in unarmed combat).

azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By azza04

What is the current Thor's greatest feat of strength? and what is the current incarnation of Hercules greatest feat of strength?

Colt Python XVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azza04 said:
    " What is the current Thor's greatest feat of strength? and what is the current incarnation of Hercules greatest feat of strength? "
    Current Hercules isn't even stronger than Iron Man.He's depowered.
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By PowerHerc
    @azza04 said:
    "

@Colt Python XVII:@PowerHerc: both characters are gods, doesn't that mean they have unlimited stamina?

"

Marvel has defined Olympians as true immortals who cease aging when at their physical peak(s) and remain there.  

They've defined Asgardians as extremely long-lived beings who do age, not actual immortals.

Hercules and Thor both have incredible stamina, but imagine a very evenly matched battle between these two;  One that lasts for hundreds or even thousands of years. 

As the battle raged time would be passing and Thor would be aging, while Hercules would not be aging.  As Thor aged, his physical power (including his stamina) would decrease and eventually Hercules would gain a decisive advantage. 

So, though both are gods, they aren't the same type of god.  Hercules, as an Olympian, has greater stamina than Thor, who is not truly immortal.

Colt Python XVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PowerHerc said:
    " @azza04 said:
    "

"

Marvel has defined Olympians as true immortals who cease aging when at their physical peak(s) and remain there.  

They've defined Asgardians as extremely long-lived beings who do age, not actual immortals.

Hercules and Thor both have incredible stamina, but imagine a very evenly matched battle between these two;  One that lasts for hundreds or even thousands of years. 

As the battle raged time would be passing and Thor would be aging, while Hercules would not be aging.  As Thor aged, his physical power (including his stamina) would decrease and eventually Hercules would gain a decisive advantage. 

So, though both are gods, they aren't the same type of god.  Hercules, as an Olympian, has greater stamina than Thor, who is not truly immortal.

"
    Longevity and stamina are two different things.Immortality has nothing to do with stamina what so ever.
    azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By azza04

Its so difficult to decide strength levels with marvel characters, i think it has been said in this forum about the marvel characters strength rating. They have the superhuman class 100, which means over 100 tons, but marvels powerhouse like thor and herc can lift well into the multi megaton range like Superman, and theres a HUGE difference between 100 tons and multi-megaton. DC definitely has a more specific strength rating system.   

Colt Python XVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azza04 said:
    " Its so difficult to decide strength levels with marvel characters, i think it has been said in this forum about the marvel characters strength rating. They have the superhuman class 100, which means over 100 tons, but marvels powerhouse like thor and herc can lift well into the multi megaton range like Superman, and theres a HUGE difference between 100 tons and multi-megaton. DC definitely has a more specific strength rating system.    "
    DC has no rating at all.
    azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By azza04
    @PowerHerc:  i see what you are saying there mate, but i will add that it has been stated that Thor isn't he same as other Asguardians, he doesn't need to eat the apples that give them there longevity. This is probably another son of Gaea factor.
    azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By azza04
    @Colt Python XVII: I think they do dont they? if they dont i think they have stated within the specific characters story's the level of strength they have.
    Colt Python XVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azza04 said:
    " @Colt Python XVII: I think they do dont they? if they dont i think they have stated within the specific characters story's the level of strength they have. "
    No.I make all my DC strength measurements based on how close they are in comparison to Superman.They don't have any actual strength classes.I think if you look up a bio it will just give you a rough estimate of his strength or give you a feat that he has done.
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By PowerHerc
    @Colt Python XVII said:
    "

@PowerHerc said:
    "

@azza04 said:
    "

"

"

Longevity and stamina are two different things.Immortality has nothing to do with stamina what so ever.

"

Sure it does. 

Though they are indeed two different things, aging does affect stamina.  Aging gradually decreases physical abilities. 

Strength, speed, reflexes, stamina, ability to heal, quickness, etc.  All of these things are affected by aging.  The effect of aging from youth to adulthood is these attributes increase.  The effects of aging from ones physical prime to old age is they decrease.  Stamina doesn't equal longevity, but it is related, affected and limited by aging. 

Thor will, if he lives long enough, eventually get old and die.  Herc won't.  Thor's stamina will decrease.  Herc's won't.

azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By azza04

My favorite level of strength was Invincible's at the point where he could lift 400 tons. That is a good amount to be able to lift, but his strength has gone up since then.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By PowerHerc
    @azza04 said:

"

@PowerHerc:  i see what you are saying there mate, but i will add that it has been stated that Thor isn't he same as other Asguardians, he doesn't need to eat the apples that give them there longevity. This is probably another son of Gaea factor.

"

Thor is stronger and more durable than the other Asgardians.  This is most likely due to him being the son of Odin (Most powerful of the Asgardians) and Gaea (Elder/Earth goddess).  

Because of this I do think Thor would also have more stamina and be even more long-live than his fellow Asgardians, but this still is not enough to make him a true immortal who is not subject the the rigors of aging.  And he does have to eat the Apples of Idunn to preserve his youth. 

RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By RightScar
    @PowerHerc said:

Stamina is described as the ability to exert oneself for an extended period of time.What you're saying doesn't at all apply.
    azza04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By azza04
    @RightScar: Thor and Hercules are gods, and as such normally do not tire from physical exertion.
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By PowerHerc
    @RightScar said:
    "

@PowerHerc said:

Stamina is described as the ability to exert oneself for an extended period of time.What you're saying doesn't at all apply.

"

Yes it does. 

Given the level of stamina these two have, it's conceivable they could battle for millenia.  Over said time period Thor would age and his stamina would decrease.  Herc wouldn't age and his stamina wouldn't decrease.  It applies.

RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By RightScar
    @PowerHerc said:

Yes it does. 

Given the level of stamina these two have, it's conceivable they could battle for millenia.  Over said time period Thor would age and his stamina would decrease.  Herc wouldn't age and his stamina wouldn't decrease.  It applies.

"
    Either you are purposely distorting what stamina means or you're pretending to not see that what you're saying doesn't apply to stamina at all.
    RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By RightScar
    @azza04 said:
    " @RightScar: Thor and Hercules are gods, and as such normally do not tire from physical exertion. "
    I agree 100%.I don't know what the other guys is talking about with aging and all this other stuff.Thor and Hercules don't tire.Period.They have the same level of stamina.There's nothing else to it.
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By PowerHerc
    @RightScar said:
    "

@PowerHerc said:

Yes it does. 

"
    Either you are purposely distorting what stamina means or you're pretending to not see that what you're saying doesn't apply to stamina at all.

"

Or neither. 

It's you who is taking to narrow a view what stamina is/means, especially in the context of immortality and near immortality.

RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By RightScar
    @PowerHerc said:

Or neither. 

It's you who is taking to narrow a view what stamina is/means, especially in the context of immortality and near immortality.

"
    No it's not me doing anything.Stamina means one thing and one thing only.You can try to stretch it if you want but at the end of the day Thor doesn't tire faster than Hercules and immortality has nothing to do with stamina.Even accepting your distortion of the word stamina..you have no proof that old age will slow Thor down.Nothing has ever been shown to that effect and Thor is clearly alot different than other Asgardians so you can't say that something will happen to him because it happened to other Asgardians because he's not like them.So you don't even have any proof of what you're saying on top of the fact your trying to change a words definition.
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By PowerHerc
    @RightScar said:
    "

@PowerHerc said:

Or neither. 

"
    No it's not me doing anything.Stamina means one thing and one thing only.You can try to stretch it if you want but at the end of the day Thor doesn't tire faster than Hercules and immortality has nothing to do with stamina.Even accepting your distortion of the word stamina..you have no proof that old age will slow Thor down.Nothing has ever been shown to that effect and Thor is clearly alot different than other Asgardians so you can't say that something will happen to him because it happened to other Asgardians because he's not like them.So you don't even have any proof of what you're saying on top of the fact your trying to change a words definition.

"

I can say that aging affects stamina.  It's completely true and in this case (a discussion of fictional characters) logical. 

I'm not trying to change any definitions; I'm merely pointing out a that aging is a contingent factor of stamina.  If you can't admit or understand this . . . well that's your problem.

RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By RightScar
    @PowerHerc said:

I can say that aging affects stamina.  It's completely true and in this case (a discussion of fictional characters) logical. 

I'm not trying to change any definitions; I'm merely pointing out a that aging is a contingent factor of stamina.  If you can't admit or understand this . . . well that's your problem.

"
    You can say that aging effects stamina but you can't say for sure that it effects Thor's you also can't say that someone's stamina is inferior to another's because of an outside factor.I don't have a problem.I am simply accepting the word stamina as is.Like I said you can try and stretch it all you want but you can't change the definition of the word.They have equal stamina and that's all there is to it.Stamina only refers to how long someone can go without tiring..what will or could happen to their stamina with age doesn't matter.
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By PowerHerc
    @RightScar said:
    "

@PowerHerc said:

"
    You can say that aging effects stamina but you can't say for sure that it effects Thor's you also can't say that someone's stamina is inferior to another's because of an outside factor.I don't have a problem.I am simply accepting the word stamina as is.Like I said you can try and stretch it all you want but you can't change the definition of the word.They have equal stamina and that's all there is to it.Stamina only refers to how long someone can go without tiring..what will or could happen to their stamina with age doesn't matter.

"

That's just it; I contend they do not have equal stamina in the long term based on their immortal and near immortal lifespans.  What could happen with age does matter.  If you choose to exclude age as a factor, that's your choice but for godly characters such as these two; aging is to be considered because their stamina is so vast it will not diminish for quite some time.  Even to the point where aging becomes the deciding factor.  You stated "Stamina only refers to how long someone can go without tiring...what will or could happen to their stamina with age doesn't matter."  Yet, in this case it does because they could literaly battle for thousands of years at which point Thor's aging would decrease his stamina.  In this case aging matters.
    RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By RightScar
    @PowerHerc said:
    That's just it; I contend they do not have equal stamina in the long term based on their immortal and near immortal lifespans.  What could happen with age does matter.  If you choose to exclude age as a factor, that's your choice but for godly characters such as these two; aging is to be considered because their stamina is so vast it will not diminish for quite some time.  Even to the point where aging becomes the deciding factor.  You stated "Stamina only refers to how long someone can go without tiring...what will or could happen to their stamina with age doesn't matter."  Yet, in this case it does because they could literaly battle for thousands of years at which point Thor's aging would decrease his stamina.  In this case aging matters. "
    But you're now making this a case about longevity and not stamina.What will happen in the long term relates to longevity.Also, again there is no proof that Thor will be effected by aging so you really don't have a point any way you try and twist this.I'm not excluding anything.Aging simply doesn't matter.
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By PowerHerc
    @RightScar said:
    "

@PowerHerc said:
    That's just it; I contend they do not have equal stamina in the long term based on their immortal and near immortal lifespans.  What could happen with age does matter.  If you choose to exclude age as a factor, that's your choice but for godly characters such as these two; aging is to be considered because their stamina is so vast it will not diminish for quite some time.  Even to the point where aging becomes the deciding factor.  You stated "Stamina only refers to how long someone can go without tiring...what will or could happen to their stamina with age doesn't matter."  Yet, in this case it does because they could literaly battle for thousands of years at which point Thor's aging would decrease his stamina.  In this case aging matters.

"
    But you're now making this a case about longevity and not stamina.What will happen in the long term relates to longevity.Also, again there is no proof that Thor will be effected by aging so you really don't have a point any way you try and twist this.I'm not excluding anything.Aging simply doesn't matter.

"

Marvel has stated in several of their Handbooks that Thor is not immortal, he is extremely long-lived.  The Handbooks are Marvel's official definition of their characters, so that's proof enough.  No twisting by me here.  You're just a bit too narrow minded in seeing the relationship between stamina and aging.  Aging does matter.
    RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By RightScar
    @PowerHerc said:
    Marvel has stated in several of their Handbooks that Thor is not immortal, he is extremely long-lived.  The Handbooks are Marvel's official definition of their characters, so that's proof enough.  No twisting by me here.  You're just a bit too narrow minded in seeing the relationship between stamina and aging.  Aging does matter. "
    I have Thor's latest handbook entry.It says nothing about his stamina or immortality only that he has enhanced longevity due to eating Iddun's apples.
    I'm not denying any relationship between aging and stamina i'm denying it matters here.You're only saying this because you can't cop[e with the fact that Hercules really isn't superior to Thor any any physical way.He doesn't have better stamina.What you are talking about is longevity not stamina.
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#191  Edited By joshmightbe

No Caption Provided
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By PowerHerc
    @joshmightbe:
    Cool image.  Thor is a bad-ass.
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By PowerHerc
    @RightScar said:
    "

@PowerHerc said:
    Marvel has stated in several of their Handbooks that Thor is not immortal, he is extremely long-lived.  The Handbooks are Marvel's official definition of their characters, so that's proof enough.  No twisting by me here.  You're just a bit too narrow minded in seeing the relationship between stamina and aging.  Aging does matter.

"
    I have Thor's latest handbook entry.It says nothing about his stamina or immortality only that he has enhanced longevity due to eating Iddun's apples.
    I'm not denying any relationship between aging and stamina i'm denying it matters here.You're only saying this because you can't cop[e with the fact that Hercules really isn't superior to Thor any any physical way.He doesn't have better stamina.What you are talking about is longevity not stamina.

"

You can't get anything right, can you?  The latest Handbook states Thor has an "extended lifespan" not your term 'enhanced longevity.'  Either way, it still makes it clear that Thor is not immortal. 

It's you who can't cope with that fact and the fact that this is one of several ways, physical and otherwise,  in which Hercules is superior to Thor.  What you fail to see is one (stamina) is contingent upon the other (aging) at some point.

Brit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#194  Edited By Brit
    @PowerHerc said:
    "

The ways in which Hercules is better than Thor:

1. Strength - Herc is stronger, but not by a lot.

2. Fighting skill - Herc is a better hand-to-hand fighter.  Thor even admitted this.

3. Durablity & Stamina - Hercules is a true immortal; he never ages/weakens with the passage of time.  Thor will/does.

4. Charm - Herc gets more chicks than anyone in the MU.  Including Thor.

"
    Hell yeah!

Thor is cool too in a serious-kind of way...
    RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By RightScar
    @PowerHerc said:

You can't get anything right, can you?  The latest Handbook states Thor has an "extended lifespan" 

"
    This isn't true at all...It's says enhanced longevity like I said.

No Caption Provided

RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By RightScar
    @PowerHerc said:

You can't get anything right, can you?  The latest Handbook states Thor has an "extended lifespan" not your term 'enhanced longevity.'  Either way, it still makes it clear that Thor is not immortal. 

It's you who can't cope with that fact and the fact that this is one of several ways, physical and otherwise,  in which Hercules is superior to Thor.  What you fail to see is one (stamina) is contingent upon the other (aging) at some point.

"
    Thor not being immortal has nothing to do with stamina.Based on what is stated Thor's longevity is now connected to his periodic intake of Iddun's apples.His last intake has lasted millenia.So technically there will never be a period in which Thor will have aged to the point he has less stamina than Hercules..thus again you're still wrong.I have nothing to cope with you simply can't detach longevity and stamina.They are two separate things.It's just getting sad at this point.
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By PowerHerc
    @RightScar said:
    "

@PowerHerc said:

You can't get anything right, can you?  The latest Handbook states Thor has an "extended lifespan" 

"
    This isn't true at all...It's says enhanced longevity like I said.

No Caption Provided

"

Okay.  The one I have is the OHOTMU: A-Z, HC vol.12 (2009).  Either way, mine or yours, Thor is still subject to aging.
    RightScar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By RightScar
    @PowerHerc said:
    Okay.  The one I have is the OHOTMU: A-Z, HC vol.12 (2009).  Either way, mine or yours, Thor is still subject to aging. "
    And the fact remains Hercules only has better longevity than Thor..not better stamina.
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By PowerHerc
    @RightScar said:
    "

@PowerHerc said:

"
    Thor not being immortal has nothing to do with stamina.Based on what is stated Thor's longevity is now connected to his periodic intake of Iddun's apples.His last intake has lasted millenia.So technically there will never be a period in which Thor will have aged to the point he has less stamina than Hercules..thus again you're still wrong.I have nothing to cope with you simply can't detach longevity and stamina.They are two separate things.It's just getting sad at this point.

"

And when the millenia go by and the effects of the apples wear off, then, technically, Thor will begin to age and weaken.  Thus I'm still right and you're still wrong.

It's not that I can't detach longevity and stamina.  It's that, in this case, they shouldn't be because they're relationship is a factor when two characters can fight as long as these two can.

It's too bad you're getting sad, though.  I hope you cheer up soon.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By PowerHerc
    @RightScar said:
    "

@PowerHerc said:
    Okay.  The one I have is the OHOTMU: A-Z, HC vol.12 (2009).  Either way, mine or yours, Thor is still subject to aging.

"
    And the fact remains Hercules only has better longevity than Thor..not better stamina.

"
    The fact is:  You're statement is half right (Longgevity) and half (at this point) hopelessly inaccurate (stamina).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.