Follow

Hellboy

Character » Hellboy appears in 710 issues.

In 1944, U.S. soldiers discovered an infant demon with a giant stone hand and named him Hellboy. Later founding the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense, Hellboy became the world's greatest paranormal investigator. Soon after, it was revealed that he was born to summon the apocalypse but has instead devoted his life to fighting evil forces.

Rubber, Stretch Hellboy Toy from Imperial Toy company

ImaPaqRat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

The other day I got a chance to go to a garage / storage unit sale where there was a bunch Dark Horse stuff, which being in the Portland area wasn’t a huge surprise.

In one box full of miscellaneous items I found a Hellboy item that I have never seen before. I've spent some time on the web, trying to find anything about it, but can't find a single mention of it anywhere.

It is a 6½ inch rubber, stretchy Hellboy Toy from Imperial Toy, 2008. It has a Universal Studio TM. I have attached a picture. Has anybody ever heard / seen this before?

Any reply would be appreciated.

Bruce “ImaPaqRat” Fisher

No Caption Provided

ImaPaqRat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmmm . . . 10 days and not a single comment.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I tried to find anything on it, but couldn't. Mysterious.

ImaPaqRat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ImaPaqRat

V_Scarlotte_Rose,

Thanks for the reply, at least I know I'm not the only one that found nothing.

Take care.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

@imapaqrat: No problem. Good luck finding anything. :)

seriousnerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi there, I heard you were looking for some info on the 2008 Hellboy life-like stretchable figure.

Well this figure was a promotional toy, there were only 2,000 of these made. Believe it or not, they weren't very popular. Witch is probably why you just happened to find it in a storage unit sale. They were discontinued due to the small parts, and also because they were less popular than the other universal stretchable movie characters that Imperial produced. That's all I know about this Item. hope this helps you out a bit. Oh and one of these guys sold for $45.00 on Ebay two weeks ago.

ImaPaqRat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seriousnerd: Do you happen to have the auction number, title, or link?

I've searched for "Hellboy Imperial Toy", "Hellboy Stretchy" and "Hellboy Rubber" and found nothing in the completed auctions.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.