digitalblasphemy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

Edited By digitalblasphemy

No Caption Provided
    This story is bizarre... through out the whole read i was just like "Whaaat-Tha-F!#?!!"
    Why can't more comics be like this? I like reading a comic and thinking while reading "This !#$% is weird yo.."

THE PART WHERE JOHN AND THE TRIBAL CHARACTER CHEW THAT PSYCHOACTIVE SUBSTANCE TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MUTE KID AND THEY SHOW THAT 2 PAGE COLLAGE OF JUST TRIPPYNESS.. I LOVED THAT! 

My question is... WHERE ARE ALL THE OTHER COMICS THAT ARE WEIRD AND TWISTED LIKE THIS?? I've read some of Danzig's comics by his company Verotik, i know about those twisted comics. I read Rob Zombie's WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO BARON VON SHOCK.. I liked the story line with the debauchery when the character becomes famous. what else is out there?? maybe someone can suggest some comics! thanks! -DIGITAL BLASHPHEMY (Comic fiend/Forum Rat/Reviewer)
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#1  Edited By xerox_kitty
    G-Man Said:  

" This board will be for my posting of comic book previews.  Babs and I should be the only one posting here.  Often there are certain politics involved with posting certain previews.  Previews should not be posted by others unless you obtain my permission.  Once  a preview is posted, you are welcome to discuss to your hearts content."

Purpose of This Board

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.