Follow

Hawkeye

Character » Hawkeye appears in 4822 issues.

Trained by criminals and inspired by heroes, Clint Barton has grown from a troubled youth into one of the greatest heroes on Earth. The world knows him best as Hawkeye: Earth's Mightiest Marksman. A member of the Avengers for many years, he has left the team on occasion because of team friction. But he always returns, ready to face any threat.

Recommended Ultimate Hawkeye Reads?

Shadowcloak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Shadowcloak

Ultimate Hawkeye seems super interesting. Does anyone know any Ultimate collections that give a lot of spotlight to Hawkeye?

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ultimate Hawkeye seems super interesting. Does anyone know any Ultimate collections that give a lot of spotlight to Hawkeye?

Check out Ultimates & Ultimates 2 - these two trades are the first appearance of Hawkeye and introduce the character basically. Ultimates 2 especially is where Hawkeye gets a pretty big role.

Another trade I can recommend is Ultimate Avengers and Ultimate Avengers 2. Both books have Hawkeye as a (pretty) central character, this is basically where he goes from the regular Ultimates team to the black-ops Avengers one.

And finally there's Ultimate Comics Hawkeye, which is a solo series that details his past as well as his present operations in Tian. This one you might need a little background on the Ultimate Universe to understand, but it's still a good read.

Shadowcloak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Thank you, I'll check those out :)

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thank you, I'll check those out :)

No prob, glad I could help :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.