Follow

Hawkeye

Character » Hawkeye appears in 4820 issues.

Trained by criminals and inspired by heroes, Clint Barton has grown from a troubled youth into one of the greatest heroes on Earth. The world knows him best as Hawkeye: Earth's Mightiest Marksman. A member of the Avengers for many years, he has left the team on occasion because of team friction. But he always returns, ready to face any threat.

New Villains, Old Villains

Omegus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Omegus

So thanks to Jim McCann Clint has developed some hatred from a few people. Crossfire has made it his life goal to end the archers life as well as his older brother Barney (Trickshot). Now Zemo wants in on the action. Do you think Silencer would come back from the dead to get payback? Would Kate bring some baggage with her, introducing some new villains? What are your thoughts on who will make appearances as villains against the pair of archers?

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By jayskee

Trickshot is the thunderbolts so no. Crossfire and Zemo I could see. Kate doesn't have a rogue gallery so no. I could see Clint facing a new villian

Omegus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Omegus

Whoa, I have been out of the thunderbolts loop for as little bit but what issue did Barney join them?

TheAnnihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By TheAnnihilator

@Omegus: 175 today. They're now the "Dark Avengers."

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Trodorne

I really think that Clint needs a new villain while i do like his brother being trickshot. we could add in some new villains into the mix. maybe a black widow type character to try to throw him off his game since we all know his weakness is a good pair of breasts.

Omegus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Omegus

@Trodorne: You and the breats eh, Let me guess she should be a red head also.......you sick s.o.b. But aside for my burning driven desire to destroy you , you are correct and I think the new series will do just that. COME ON MATT!!!

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By FearTheLiving

@Trodorne: I for one share that weakness and it's one I'm proud to have :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.