Follow

Havok

Character » Havok appears in 3700 issues.

Havok is the son of Corsair and brother of Cyclops, and Vulcan, and has led both the Brotherhood, of Mutants, and X-Factor. He also was part of Uncanny Avengers and Starjammers.

limitaitions of the summers brothers powers.....

Omega Mega Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Omega Mega Man

what are(in your opinion) the current limitations of the Summers brothers powers Cyclops, Havok, Vulcan?
    Post Edited:2008-01-25 12:56:34

galipoka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By galipoka

I think all three are unlimited.

Alex can fall into a star and absorb the energy there.

Cyclop's power was at maximum during the civil war.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By zee crusher

galipoka says:

"I think all three are unlimited.Alex can fall into a star and absorb the energy there.Cyclop's power was at maximum during the civil war."

Except cyclops is like the weakest his body can only let out so much before fatigue kicks in and he has to stop. Although he has more feats then the others.

Omega Mega Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Omega Mega Man

I think alex, with how he absorbs so many ambient energys, is the most well off.

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Iron Apollo

zee crusher says:

"galipoka says:
    "I think all three are unlimited.Alex can fall into a star and absorb the energy there.Cyclop's power was at maximum during the civil war."

Except cyclops is like the weakest his body can only let out so much before fatigue kicks in and he has to stop. Although he has more feats then the others."

Cyclops is the weakest but has the best leadership abilities of the brothers, he's also a better tactician.

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Iron Apollo

ok....

Lord Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lord Doom

Iron Apollo says:

"zee crusher says:
    "galipoka says:
    "I think all three are unlimited. Alex can fall into a star and absorb the energy there. Cyclop's power was at maximum during the civil war."
    Except cyclops is like the weakest his body can only let out so much before fatigue kicks in and he has to stop. Although he has more feats then the others."
    Cyclops is the weakest but has the best leadership abilities of the brothers, he's also a better tactician."

Cyclops is not the weakest.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By IcePrince_X

Unlimited for all brothers

by manifestation, it will be Cyclops, Vulcan and Havok.

I have to commend Havok because he can tap his energy unlimitedly and project it as if it is the air that he is breathing in. He may not kill his brother, Cyclops directly but he can surely make their environment shaky enough.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Havenless

I always felt Cyclops can pinpoint and magnify his the best, so he could burn through something the other two couldn't, but overall he absorbs and emits less power.

It is quite interesting, his power is his sight, his vision, and the X-Men are led by his same attributes, proverbially.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.