haydenclaireheroes's Harley Quinn #1 - Hot in the City review

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes

A Grounded Harley Series?

Here is my video review for Harley Quinn #1. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Harley Quinn #1 - Hot in the City

This isnt like her in the animated series but its still wacky and colorful 0

I can understand all the hate this new Harley Quinn has gotten. I myself was expecting to hate this because of how different she, but I actually like this Harley a lot. It offers something new and is splashy and wacky and it is still something I can enjoy. The premise for this is that The Joker and her are no longer together and she is now on her own. One of the patients at Arkham Asylum has given her an apartment in Coney Island. There is a catch she must pay the rent and so now she has to get ...

Harley Quinn #1 Rating 0

See the Review Rating Overview page on my blog for more information on how I rate each comic.Cover & Solicit - 4/5Art, Colors & Inking - 5/5 - Weighted DoubleLayout & Flow - 4/5Story - 4/5 - Weighted TripleVerdict - 4.3 (8.5/10)- For additional ratings and previews of this issue, visit my blog at Images Unplugged....