Follow

Hank Pym

Character » Hank Pym appears in 3721 issues.

Hank Pym is a scientific genius, a founding member of the Avengers, the creator of Pym Particles and of Ultron, and a modern-day superhero who suffers from a Bipolar disorder. He has acted under many memorable identities such as Ant-Man, Giant Man, Goliath, Yellowjacket, and the Wasp. He is also the Earth's Scientist Supreme, as decreed by Eternity.

Your opinion on Hank and Wasp

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

Has your opinion changed over the years with Wasp?

She had a thing with Hawkeye and Havok and granted to she got mad when she thought Hank was seeing a younger woman (a Skrull) but Hank was pretty much the only one that thought she didn't die and went searching in other dimensions for her. I think Hank has bent over backwards for this woman and we know he still has feelings for her but she doesn't. If Hank comes back, I think the next writers should portray Hank as moved on from Janet

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

When Hank comes back from being joined with Ultron, I agree he should move on from Jan for a while at least. He's done his best and been turned down. It's time to move on.

Rather than see anything more happen between him and Tigra, or with Jocasta, I think it would be cool to see a romance with Trish Starr, his arch-enemy's niece. This could set up some interesting stories like how Egghead deals with his niece's actions, since he literally blew her up the last time she helped Pym, or how Trish deals with being an endangered normal person in a dangerous superhero environment.

Also, there have been hints over the years that Pym's first wife, Maria, may still be alive. This could be an interesting story to pursue.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@just_sayin: What do you think the chances of Hank coming back though since Disney runs things now?

Also, I think Pym should return as Pym but relying more on shrunken robots

OGradyFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

Has your opinion changed over the years with Wasp?

She had a thing with Hawkeye and Havok and granted to she got mad when she thought Hank was seeing a younger woman (a Skrull) but Hank was pretty much the only one that thought she didn't die and went searching in other dimensions for her. I think Hank has bent over backwards for this woman and we know he still has feelings for her but she doesn't. If Hank comes back, I think the next writers should portray Hank as moved on from Janet

*clears throat* F*** HER! I'm sorry but people think she's some helpless victim but if you go back and read before the hit but after they start working with avengers, she's SUPER manipulative. It's insane how much she uses Hank's feelings of Jealousy and dedication to making the WORLD better against him in those old stories.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With or without Jan it would at least be nice for Marvel to use Pym more. You would think a character with as long of a history as his could find a little love at SJW - er ...Marvel.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.