Follow

Hank Pym

Character » Hank Pym appears in 3721 issues.

Hank Pym is a scientific genius, a founding member of the Avengers, the creator of Pym Particles and of Ultron, and a modern-day superhero who suffers from a Bipolar disorder. He has acted under many memorable identities such as Ant-Man, Giant Man, Goliath, Yellowjacket, and the Wasp. He is also the Earth's Scientist Supreme, as decreed by Eternity.

Secret Avenger?! NICE! ... Hank's old gear though??

Avatar image for rorschach_s_ghost
    Rorschach's Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rorschach's Ghost

I'm thrilled he is getting a chance to be a Secret Avenger but ... the vintage Pym gear? Don't get me wrong I get the symbolism that he finally deserves the Ant-man name and he's inheriting a hero legacy. I just think that approval from Steve Rogers is enough.   

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

The best thing about O'Grady? He stood out from Hank Pym. More aptly, though he takes the Ant-man name, he HAD his own look to go with his own personality. The G.I Ant suit was cool and modern. The Thunderbolts version was just as good IMO.   Maybe the nostalgia factor will work out but, when Steve isn't Cap, Valkyrie stands in for Thor, War Machine stands in for Iron man, etc. it seems a bit misplaced maybe?

Still... SECRET AVENGER!! Looking forward to the inappropriate humor and more hero moments.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

The name Ant-Man is worthless.Scott Lang already used it and before Mighty Avengers, Pym was a laughing stock.

bingbangboom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By bingbangboom
    @Vance Astro said:
    " The name Ant-Man is worthless.Scott Lang already used it and before Mighty Avengers, Pym was a laughing stock. "
    Wow, some hatred against Ant-Man... you act like he beat up his wife or something.
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#4  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I like the Classic Ant-Man suit.

G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By G Bird

I'm looking forward to Secret Avengers because of Moon Knight, that's it. I wouldn't even check it out probably if he wasn't in it. I can't wait to see how he interacts with Beast and War Machine.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.