Follow

Hal Jordan

Character » Hal Jordan appears in 5259 issues.

With the ability to overcome great fear and harness the power of will, test-pilot Hal Jordan was chosen to be the Green Lantern of Sector 2814 inheriting the ring of the dying alien Green Lantern, Abin Sur. He later on went to creating his own power ring from his own will power. Through sheer will power and determination, Hal has established an impressive record of heroism across the galaxy with the help of his fellow Green Lanterns as well as his peers in the Justice League.

Hal Jordan: Kill, Fix, Reboot, Leave As Is

• 54 results
    chasereis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By chasereis

@HammerTron said:

Hal Jordan is the only Green Lantern that sells. Every other attempt has failed.

Couldnt put better myself.

HalJordan888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By HalJordan888

Put Hal and Kyle as partners in the same book. Probably my biggest change I'd do.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
    consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#53  Edited By consolemaster001

Hal isn't the only GL that sells kyle was loved among fans (including myself)

Quotang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Quotang

@atphantom: 6 year late response but Hal Jordan has a good enough reason as Batman to be a "jerk." His father - the man he looked up to most - died before his eyes. Since that day, he's spent most of his life acting cocky and courageous and most of all, strong-willed. He wanted to show the world that he wasn't afraid of his father's death, because he hated being scared. This was all broken down in Secret Origins, the Sinestro Corps War, and Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.