Follow

Hal Jordan

Character » Hal Jordan appears in 5259 issues.

With the ability to overcome great fear and harness the power of will, test-pilot Hal Jordan was chosen to be the Green Lantern of Sector 2814 inheriting the ring of the dying alien Green Lantern, Abin Sur. He later on went to creating his own power ring from his own will power. Through sheer will power and determination, Hal has established an impressive record of heroism across the galaxy with the help of his fellow Green Lanterns as well as his peers in the Justice League.

GL Universe idea

Lantern1210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lantern1210

So I've been thinking. With all that's been going on in the GL books, this is how I'd like to see it play out. After the Corps return to their normal universe, and inevitably make up with Hal, I think Hal should stay on his own with his current crew and Darlene. Maybe add Kilowog. I would like to see Hal get his own book titled Gauntlet. It could continue his current adventures through the universe and cross over with the GLC from time to time. When the GLC book comes back, I want to see Kyle Raynor continue as the White Lantern,but take over for the Gaurdians as the main governor of the Corps, with the new Gaurdians as his advisor. Stewart retains his leadership role, and Guy is his number 2, and the Lantern in charge of training New recruits could be Jrux. Two-Six would become the new protocol officer if Kilowog joins Hal. This book would be for the stories of the Corps patrolling all the different sectors. The main GL book goes to Simon and Jessica. This book would take place exclusively on Earth, showing Simon and Jessica working together to protect Earth from various threats, working with the JL, and occasionally crossing over with the GLC. That would give us three books covering all the Lanterns. What do you guys/gals think?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.