Follow

Hal Jordan

Character » Hal Jordan appears in 5295 issues.

With the ability to overcome great fear and harness the power of will, test-pilot Hal Jordan was chosen to be the Green Lantern of Sector 2814 inheriting the ring of the dying alien Green Lantern, Abin Sur. He later on went to creating his own power ring from his own will power. Through sheer will power and determination, Hal has established an impressive record of heroism across the galaxy with the help of his fellow Green Lanterns as well as his peers in the Justice League.

brightest day?

yotaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By yotaman

well, i didn't find "green lantern" forum, so i hope it's ok to open this topic here. so... after i bought a booklet of "blackest night" i found out that it only through the lanterns parts, and in the site i didn't manage to find the page of the arc and the next, "brightest day". the end of the booklet is when sinestro grow wings (XP), and set to fight the black corps. if someone can guid me to the continuation and give me links to both pages of the arcs, i'll thank you alot.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DEGRAAF

try wikipedia the one bleow is for the Brightest day series

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brightest_Day

then read War of the Green Lanterns

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Green_Lanterns

yotaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By yotaman

thanks, but from where am i supposed to start? the fisrt 25 of brightest day? p.s from which comics the hulk pic ni your avatar?

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By DoomDoomDoom

The Brightest Day story arc page has the full reading order. It's not technically necessary to read every tie-in, I only read Brightest Fay and the Green Lantern tie-ins and I feel like I got the complete story. Hope this helps some.

yotaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By yotaman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8nWnnUrTYg 3:03 is where my booklet end, is "brightest day 0" the next issue in the story arc?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.