Follow

Guy Gardner

Character » Guy Gardner appears in 1598 issues.

Guy Gardner started out as the backup Green Lantern for Hal Jordan. He has since become one of the most prominent Green Lanterns of the Corps, despite possessing an egocentric personality. He has recently deserted his Green Power Ring in favor of the Red Ring of rage. Guy's will and rage are some of the most impressive in the entire Emotional Spectrum.

Vuldarian?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Methos

quick question, after Rebirth, is Guy still Vuldarian?

Or has he gone back to having 'latent' Vuldarian powers?

M

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
    Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

I think DC are trying as best they can to pretend that didn't happen now.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Darkchild

lmao

Warrior-4-ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Warrior-4-ever

In the GL Secret Files that came out after Rebirth it was stated that Guy's Vuldarian genes had went dormant again.  Which meant i the situation arose he could go back to the nabba Jungle take another drink of the Water of the Warriors and he was Warrior again.

The second GL Secret Files states that the Vuldarian genes were a virus [I hated that retcon because it seems that since Rebirth that shitting on Beau Smith's work {ie. Guy's character growth was thrown out for the return of asshole Guy} has been the Modus Operendi.

I liked Guy as Warrior and actually I would prefer Guy was still Warrior. The only thing noteworthy since his return to being a GL is nearly getting his neck snapped twice by Superboy Prime.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By velle37
    @Warrior-4-ever said:
    "In the GL Secret Files that came out after Rebirth it was stated that Guy's Vuldarian genes had went dormant again.  Which meant i the situation arose he could go back to the nabba Jungle take another drink of the Water of the Warriors and he was Warrior again. The second GL Secret Files states that the Vuldarian genes were a virus [I hated that retcon because it seems that since Rebirth that shitting on Beau Smith's work {ie. Guy's character growth was thrown out for the return of asshole Guy} has been the Modus Operendi. I liked Guy as Warrior and actually I would prefer Guy was still Warrior. The only thing noteworthy since his return to being a GL is nearly getting his neck snapped twice by Superboy Prime. "

Nice..... 

@Cosmic Sentinel
    said:
    "

"

Lol
    Feliciano2040

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6  Edited By Feliciano2040
    @Cosmic Sentinel said:

Did the series suck that bad ?
    fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By fodigg
    @Feliciano2040 said:
    @Cosmic Sentinel said:

Did the series suck that bad ?
    Even if it doesn't, it's a complication the character doesn't necessarily need at a time when they're trying to revamp the line to make things more accessible.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.