Follow

Green Power Ring

Object » Green Power Ring appears in 3238 issues.

The power ring of a Green Lantern is the source of power and a badge of authority for almost every member of the Green Lantern Corps. It is fueled by willpower.

multiple power rings

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

has anyone ever had more than one power ring at a time? for example having a green ring and a yellow ring or a bluse, black and orange at one time. i am wondering because they would be really overpowered if they did.

Avatar image for wishiwassuperman
    WIshIWasSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@hylian said:

has anyone ever had more than one power ring at a time? for example having a green ring and a yellow ring or a bluse, black and orange at one time. i am wondering because they would be really overpowered if they did.

IIRC this has happened before - notably with Hal Jordan. I'm not a big follower of the lanterns though, so I can't really give you too much info - but I'm about 99% sure Hal has had at least 2 or 3 rings on at once - possibly more - Emerald Twilight seems to be the arc it happened in - although I suspect it's happened more than once for him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Yes, Hal Jordan.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#4  Edited By batmannflash

Hal Jordan

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JonSmith

Kyle Rayner also wielded one Lantern Ring from each of the Corps, with the exception of the Black. He eventually mastered the powers this granted him and became a White Lantern, granting him the powers of ALL the Corps: The Plasma vomit and strength of Red Rage, the Living Constructs of Orange Avarice, the teleportation of Indigo Compassion, the healing and amplification of Blue Hope, constructs of Green Willpower, terror based constructs of Yellow Fear, tracking and crystallization of Pink Love, and... Is that all of them? I feel like I'm leaving something out...

Oh, and Guy Gardner simultaneously wielded a Red Lantern Ring and Green Lantern Ring after Kyle's temporary death. He singlehandedly turned the tide of a major battle.

mogo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^ Man that was an awesome moment with Guy^^^

Hal Jordan green and blue

Guy Gardner green and read

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

Hal also had numerous green during Emerald Twilight

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.