Follow

Green Power Ring

Object » Green Power Ring appears in 3238 issues.

The power ring of a Green Lantern is the source of power and a badge of authority for almost every member of the Green Lantern Corps. It is fueled by willpower.

Lantern Corp Rings

Phantim555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Phantim555

Ok, so I've been thinking. With blackest night, and now brightest day we've seen all nine power rings surface and learned what each one could do. We even saw the power of the lantern entities. DC even had us collect all the rings (I personally only have 4) but what would happen if one person (Maybe Hal for instanced) were to have all eight rings. I mean the rings are supposed to be able the most powerful devices in the entire galaxy so maybe getting them all together does something. What do you guys think?
    MarkPar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By MarkPar

i think a white is more powerful than all combined i mean its funny to see deadman took anti monitor on dont know why but he did

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By sexy_merc

Some rings cancel each other out, so no one would be able to use all the rings at once.

MarkPar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MarkPar
    @Sexy Merc: yeah i do seem to see that most of the primary colors cancel some of the rings like blue against yellow or red against blue
    Avatar image for deactivated-5a82f294c6df1
    deactivated-5a82f294c6df1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

One Ring to Rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

atom895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By atom895
    that one person would be quite powerful. but then again each ring counters the other in some way so maybe it wouldnt work out.
    whoohoo789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By whoohoo789

well it has been done before you say no yes it has kyle rayner did it once

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.