Follow

Green Power Ring

Object » Green Power Ring appears in 3238 issues.

The power ring of a Green Lantern is the source of power and a badge of authority for almost every member of the Green Lantern Corps. It is fueled by willpower.

Do you think there will be "team-ups" between corps?

Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Calvin

The Red seam to oppose the Yellow, and the Orange I don't know if they'll team up with anyone being greed the main trait.

Blue is probably interested in common help, but the Guardians of the Universe are so proud I don't think they'll accept anything like that. And between the Violet and the Green there's to much hostility and I think they are making a great mistake brainwashing the ex-yellow lanterns.

On another hand the Indigo may be on the same page as the Blue, so they should work well together in common missions. - anyway these are just my conjectures...

What do you guys think?

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By NightFang3

I think the Yellow & Green lanterns team up to fight the Red & Black lanterns.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3  Edited By Nighthunter

"Will and Fear will have to come together"

Avatar image for cezar_thescribe
    Cezar_TheScribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Cezar_TheScribe

Green and Blue as soon as the Blue Corps finally has more members.

Teen Manatee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Teen Manatee
    NightFang said:
    "I think the Yellow & Green lanterns team up to fight the Red & Black lanterns."

cool.  And btw, like how many colored lanterns are there?
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By John Valentine

8. (Including the Black Lanterns).

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
    Teen Manatee said:
    "NightFang said:
    "I think the Yellow & Green lanterns team up to fight the Red & Black lanterns."
    cool.  And btw, like how many colored lanterns are there?"
    1. Red: Hate
    2. Orange: Greed
    3. Yellow: Fear/Terror
    4. Green: Willpower
    5. Blue: Hope
    6. Indigo: Compassion
    7. Violet: Love
    8. Black: Death
    So to answer your question...8.
    Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Calvin
    NightFang said:
    Yes i remember that, but I suspect that will not last, I think they'll just team-up for the blackest night
    NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NightFang3
    Calvin said:
    "NightFang said:
    Yes i remember that, but I suspect that will not last, I think they'll just team-up for the blackest night"
                  It would still be fun to see Willpower & Fear/Terror fighting Death & Hate.
    Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Calvin
    NightFang said:
    "Calvin said:
    "NightFang said:
    Yes i remember that, but I suspect that will not last, I think they'll just team-up for the blackest night"
                  It would still be fun to see Willpower & Fear/Terror fighting Death & Hate."
    Actually I believe Hate wants to stop the Blackest night, they want to stop the dead
    NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NightFang3
    Calvin said:
    "NightFang said:
    "Calvin said:
    "NightFang said:
                  It would still be fun to see Willpower & Fear/Terror fighting Death & Hate."
    Actually I believe Hate wants to stop the Blackest night, they want to stop the dead"
                I think Death will find a way to get Hate on its side.
    Avatar image for the_social_moth
    the Social Moth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By the Social Moth

Star Sapphire is a kind of violet lantern, and she loves him, they'd probably team

Bob-A-Ferret

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Bob-A-Ferret

There is * colors each represents  a primal thread. Some of these would seem to work together others not so much some in certain scenarios.
    obviously we should review the 8 represented

1. Red: Hate
    2. Orange: Greed
    3. Yellow: Fear/Terror
    4. Green: Willpower
    5. Blue: Hope
    6. Indigo: Compassion
    7. Violet: Love
    8. Black: Death
    Hate, Fear and Greed usually have quite a bit of common ground as do Love, Hope and Compassion. Willpower can be used by all of these and has common attributes to all so I would think  that yes there is defiantly possibilities of teams working together.

However as each of these primal threads are represented I have to wonder is there not a few missing are there more unmentioned rings? (that's for another Post I know)
    Also we know 2-3 of the power batteries out there are inhabited by sentient hosts. SO are all of them?  and what of the anti lanterns who can only hold a charge for 24 hours before they burn up is this because they do not have a host in the battery? And speaking of the Anti Lanterns is that not yet another lantern color and what about power ring? (yes yes I know different posts and will expound upon by thoughts on those threads. but it seems all of this should be considered while we conjecture on team ups.)

Moomin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14  Edited By Moomin123

I think the Green Lantern Corps and the Star Sapphire Corps will join forces. They both fight for good (I think) and Carol Ferris and Hal Jordan have a romantic history together. It could restart their relationship. Besides, the picture where all the lantern corps are fighting, Carol and Hal appear to be helping one another, as well as the Blue Lantern Corps.

No Caption Provided
    Obviously, they won't be fighting each other. They'll be fighting Sinestro or someone.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.