Follow

Green Power Ring

Object » Green Power Ring appears in 3238 issues.

The power ring of a Green Lantern is the source of power and a badge of authority for almost every member of the Green Lantern Corps. It is fueled by willpower.

Candidates for GL, Sinestro, Zamoran, red, black, etc. rings

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Any universe, Any character?

Magneto = red ring! >_<

Spawn = Black Ring?

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Why would Magneto have a red ring? He should have a green ring since he has really strong willpower.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Methos

Red - Hate - Wolverine, after all he's been through he must hate the people responsible at Weapon x

Blue - Hope - Superman, there isn't a greater beacon of Hope

Orange - Greed - Lex Luthor, no explanation needed lol

Violet - Love - Linda Danvers, she's proved she has enough love in her to change a universe, she deserves some love in return at last

Indigo - Compassion - Aspen Mathews, born of both words, and stopped the world below the waves from destroying the surface world

Yellow - Fear - Lobo, no explanation needed lol

Green - Willpower - Batman, his original oath for the Green Ring still rings true (No pun intended). "So no one else will share my pain."

Black - Death - Jackie Estacado, he's brought enough death in his time... more than most, and he is technically dead :D

M

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#4  Edited By Ms. Invisible

I think Aunt May is good for the indigo coloured ring.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kuchiku

id have a purpleish,greenish,blackish ring

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

fesak says:

"Why would Magneto have a red ring? He should have a green ring since he has really strong willpower. "

Because he hates homosapiens, I can imagine the ring dulling all of his sensibility, essentially driving him insane. And, they could write an entire story arc on it. I think it would be cool. I also think a good candidate for the Orange ring would be Purple Man. Blue ring I would give to Captain Marvel. Yellow or Black ring would be given to Thanos, whether he chooses to recieve them or not is beyond me. Jean Grey would be cool for the Love ring.

Anime Characters...

ROFL@ Sailor Moon recieving a purple ring writes longer drawn out speech about fighting for love in the name of the moon yaddayaddayadda Ryu could get a gl ring, I think he'd be a good candidate. Tetsuo from Akira would be a good candidate for the red ring.

Other characters...

Kayako from the Grude would be great as a Black ring bearer. Rocky Balboa as a Blue ring bearer, LAWL.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

kuchiku says:

"why does every one think mags is bad he has in opinion doesnt mean hes evil"

Who said he was evil?

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kuchiku

why does every one think mags is bad he has in opinion doesnt mean hes evil

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By fesak  Moderator

LegendaryKYJ says:

"fesak says:
    "Why would Magneto have a red ring? He should have a green ring since he has really strong willpower. "

Because he hates homosapiens, I can imagine the ring dulling all of his sensibility, essentially driving him insane. And, they could write an entire story arc on it. I think it would be cool. I also think a good candidate for the Orange ring would be Purple Man. Blue ring I would give to Captain Marvel. Yellow or Black ring would be given to Thanos, whether he chooses to recieve them or not is beyond me. Jean Grey would be cool for the Love ring.

"

My understanding of Magneto isn't that he hates Sapiens, i just thinks they're inferior and doesn't care about what happens with them. Much like we don't care if we step on ants when walking Magneto doesn't care if a few Sapiens gets killed for him to see his goal. But enough of that.

Question about the black ring: Do you have to be Eeeevil to use one? I heard that the black ring was different somehow.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kuchiku

no

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kuchiku

no

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

fesak says:

"LegendaryKYJ says:
    "fesak says:
    Because he hates homosapiens, I can imagine the ring dulling all of his sensibility, essentially driving him insane. And, they could write an entire story arc on it. I think it would be cool. I also think a good candidate for the Orange ring would be Purple Man. Blue ring I would give to Captain Marvel. Yellow or Black ring would be given to Thanos, whether he chooses to recieve them or not is beyond me. Jean Grey would be cool for the Love ring. "
    My understanding of Magneto isn't that he hates Sapiens, i just thinks they're inferior and doesn't care about what happens with them. Much like we don't care if we step on ants when walking Magneto doesn't care if a few Sapiens gets killed for him to see his goal. But enough of that. Question about the black ring: Do you have to be Eeeevil to use one? I heard that the black ring was different somehow."
    I think he hates them, but he's not irrational. He's been through the holocaust and seen the worst of what man can do to eachother. I think he tolerates man and the only thing keeping him from imploding the world is his sensibility.
    kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kuchiku

hi

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By zero edge

Red - Hate - Hulk

Blue - Hope - Captain America

Orange - Greed - Kingpin

Violet - Love - Can't think of anyone, I'll add it if I do.

Indigo - Compassion - White Phoenix (Jean Grey)

Yellow - Fear - Red Skull or Daredevil (lol the man without fear has the ring of fear)

Green - Willpower - Magneto (Couldn't think of anyone else)

Black - Death - Dr Doom (too lazy to think of someone else)

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#15  Edited By Hazlenaut

Red:

Tails you will be surprise how much anger he is holding back

Quakerjack he is obsess with toy but he hates being called not up to standards

Violet

venom symbiote itself: there is a lot evidence to shown to be very protective for its host

Orange

Scrooge Mcduck: greed he is the icon for it in a good way.

Benkate: obsess with rare and exotic guns

Liquidator: he is well known for his methods to gain treasure

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.