Follow

Green Lantern

Concept » Green Lantern appears in 2502 issues.

A Green Lantern is an officer of the intergalactic police force known as the Green Lantern Corps, who have the ability to overcome great fear with the might of willpower. They possess power rings capable of creating constructs characterized by their will and strength to use it. Each Green Lantern is given a Sector of the Universe to protect and it is their priority to suppress any threat against their sector.

San Diego Comic-Con 2009: Alan Burnett, Green Lantern: First Flight

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

Have you gone out and bought this movie yet? As you know, Alan has written quite a few DC projects.  It's a no-brainer that this movie was so good.

shugtastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By shugtastic

i bought this movie this morning and immediately watched it.  it blew me away!  it was BEYOND awesome.  and i was amazed that it was only 77 minutes because it felt so big and epic!  obviously, some changes were made and some things are different from the established canon, but it was a fun film and a great addition to the DC animated series.

LastSon1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By LastSon1027

I think it's really cool that you guys were able to get some longer and in depth interviews at the show.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#3  Edited By gmanfromheck

When I edit some of these, I surprised at how long some go.  Usually you're told by the 'handlers' to keep it brief, but I do what I wanna do.  Can't tell me what to do!  I have to deliver the goods to you guys.

Red L.A.M.P.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Red L.A.M.P.

Try holding a camera, or just your hands, in front of you for 9 minutes straight.  Next year I will have a tripod.

I was in AGONY for this video. 

Citizen 14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Citizen 14

I watched the movie last night on the comp. and it was fantastic. I'm gonna buy it on Blu-ray for sure.
    Thanks for the really great video interviews! Wish I could've gone. Maybe next year?

Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Media_Master

nice interview

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.