I'm currently a little bit behind with my Green Lantern trades. I have read Flashpoint and started with most of the New 52 books. However someone told me once that Blackest Night is important for the DCnU Green Lantern so I basically kept reading all GL and GLC books until right after BN. Now that I'm finished I don't know what is left that is basically essential for the DCnU.
I've already read that Brightest Day is probably out of continuity now and was basically unimportant to GL anyway and simply a device to bring back Swampy.
Then on the other hand War of the Green Lantern is supposed to be important because it leads directly to the DCnU books.
So given that these are the remaining DCU books, which of them do I need to read / which of them do you recommend?
- Green Lantern Corps: Revolt of the Alpha Lanterns (GLC 21-22 & 48-52)
- Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors Vol. 1 (GL:EW 1-7)
- Green Lantern Corps: The Weaponer (GLC 53-57)
- Green Lantern: War of the Green Lanterns (GL 63-67, GLC 58-60, GL:EW 8-10)
- War of the Green Lanterns: Aftermath (GLC 61-63, GL:EW 11-13, War Aftermath 1-2)
I will pick all of them up eventually, it's just a bit expensive to get them ALL at once, and by now the DCnU GL and GLC books are kind of blocking me going onward with everything else.