Follow

Green Lantern

Concept » Green Lantern appears in 2504 issues.

A Green Lantern is an officer of the intergalactic police force known as the Green Lantern Corps, who have the ability to overcome great fear with the might of willpower. They possess power rings capable of creating constructs characterized by their will and strength to use it. Each Green Lantern is given a Sector of the Universe to protect and it is their priority to suppress any threat against their sector.

Creator of the GL Oath and Protector Before Protectors

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEGRAAF

http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/2010/04/20/the-brightest-day-continues-in-green-lantern-52/ 

Over at the source this just in. They have a preview of Green Lantern #53 and it shows Hector Hammond appearantly wishing he was Hal Jordan, than out of no where he starts getting telepathic conversation from (to me) looks like another Oan Guardian or something that has been chained up and imprisoned to the world of Ryut. He states he created the Green Lantern Oath and also from the sounds of it, help write the book of Oa. He says that Brightest day in the oath means his day. at first i thought it was Krona but i thought he was taller. Hes the size of an Oan. I found it interesting that Ryut had lighting the colors of the different Corps. We know that Ganthet and Sayd willingly changed from green to blue (also im not sure if Sayd ended up changing from blue to orange), for some reason i have a feeling this new oan character has the ability to control all the colors. Looks great, definitely feels like we took a step back to Blackest Night tho. This should be fun!!!!!!!!! 

CHECK IT OUT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.