Follow

Green Lantern Corps

Team » Green Lantern Corps appears in 1588 issues.

The Green Lantern Corps is an intergalactic police force dedicated to the promotion of order and democracy throughout the universe. Each Green Lantern member protects a sector and it is their duty to defend it from any possible threat.

GL Corps Help

CableUSMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm looking to dive into the GL Corps mythos. Can anyone recommend a good TPB or collection? I'm good with Hal and the earth sector, now I want more alien GL's!

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

#2  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Green Lantern Corps vol 2 and Tales Of The Green Lantern Corps are good places

CableUSMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@avenging_x_bolt:

Thanks, this looks like it's exactly what I'm looking for:

Tales of the Green Lantern Corps

"By DC Comics - DC Comics - 2010 - Paperback - 144 pages - ISBN 1401227023

Hal Jordan of Earth is the greatest hero of the Green Lantern Corps, the intergalactic force that keeps the peace throughout the cosmos, but there are thousands of other Green Lanterns, most of whom are not even human. This new graphic novel gathers some of their stories in one ... more » Hal Jordan of Earth is the greatest hero of the Green Lantern Corps, the intergalactic force that keeps the peace throughout the cosmos, but there are thousands of other Green Lanterns, most of whom are not even human. This new graphic novel gathers some of their stories in one volume for the first time, in which these heroes face both the evil of those who would stand against them and their own inner conflicts."

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.