Follow

Green Lantern Corps

Team » Green Lantern Corps appears in 1590 issues.

The Green Lantern Corps is an intergalactic police force dedicated to the promotion of order and democracy throughout the universe. Each Green Lantern member protects a sector and it is their duty to defend it from any possible threat.

DO YOU LIKE WHAT THE GL BOOKS ARE NOW MORE?

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By 2cool4fun

I love and hate the fact that GL books got galactic, i mean it`s awesome cause all 4 of the awesome lanterns get to have a book for them selves, and there adventures are amazing, and plus we get to explore different worlds, and not just earth, but i hate it cause we barelly get to see them with other heroes, so far only guy and hal have been in a team, and john unlike hal ( who is cooler when alone ) john is much more awesome as a member of the JL, and plus now that GL is so galactic I get the feeling like DC forgot about there earth villains...and if they didn`t forget about them i have a feeling simon baz will be taking care of them, and i`m not a big fan of our 5/6 earthly GL.

Also one more question, are there any other f***ing planets in sector 2814, cause when ever our earthly lanterns are in it, they are just on earth, and when they leave earth, they always go to oa or some other place where they fight a big war or something like that.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

@2cool4fun: Abin Sur is from sector 2814 sooo yes there are other planets in sector 2814.
    And probably lots of them, since Jordan was the first human lantern ever and the corps have a huge history behind them.

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Green lanterns are pretty much space cops so their job doesnt allow them to be on one planet all the time

2cool4fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@squalleon: Okay but did hal ( or any one else from earth`s lanterns ) ever visit any other planet in there sector besides earth?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.