Follow

Green Arrow

Character » Green Arrow appears in 4287 issues.

Oliver Queen was a spoiled, thrill-seeking playboy, until he was left stranded on a deserted island for several years. There, he trained to become a master archer in order to survive. After his return home, he used his new-found skills and his wealth to became the costumed vigilante known as Green Arrow.

More Arrow info

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LordoftheNorth

So a couple of lines have been released that point to some characters

Born on a Monday…”

Someone else survived the island.

Amanda makes an offer.

A better use for that clocktower.

What is the question you should have asked?

Ollie is not the first vigilante.

Not all hoods are green.

A blank expression.

“Archer”

“Rise”

First one is of course Grundy who is already confirmed for the show

this most likely going to be Slade i mean come on its Slade

suicide squad maybe

I know that they use a clock tower in the show but it could also be pointing towards Clock King

This one is the Question(hopeful they stick to the comics and dont force an Arrow cast member into the role)

Batman maybe but their are tons of vigilantes in the DCU so it could be any number of people

Ok this could of cource should be Jason Todd which if the one before is indeed Batman than it would make sense but as some have pointed out in the show Ollie is called the Hood so this could also mean that Roy could be stepping in

Question again?

Their are about a thousand different archers in Green Arrow but could be Merlyn

Ra's is going to be a part of the show so it could be about him or like in my pervous statement could be Merlyn

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Source?

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

All pretty interesting. But I'm more interested in when Sarah is coming back.

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@papinacho: Bleeding cool but apperantly form a source at WB

I mean iam going to take it all with a grain of salt but since they dont come right out and say who is going to be in the show like usaul rumor mill BS but use these teaser sentences instead so it seems pretty legit

Jean199999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Clock King is true.

Other than that, I'm not spreading anything until I hear it from a more reliable source.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.