Follow

Green Arrow

Character » Green Arrow appears in 4303 issues.

Oliver Queen was a spoiled, thrill-seeking playboy, until he was left stranded on a deserted island for several years. There, he trained to become a master archer in order to survive. After his return home, he used his new-found skills and his wealth to became the costumed vigilante known as Green Arrow.

Green Arrow cosplay

Narianastaris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Narianastaris

Halloween is coming up and I was wondering if anyone living in the D.C. area would want to dress up as green arrow? I am going to have my black canary outfit together but then and thought it would be fun to take some pictures.

BlueArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BlueArrow

You rock! Green arrow and black canary are boss, make sure to have pictures ; )

Narianastaris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Narianastaris

I definately will be posting pictures. ^.^

Narianastaris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Narianastaris

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.