Follow

Graydon Creed

Character » Graydon Creed appears in 420 issues.

Son of Sabretooth and Mystique, Graydon Creed developed a deep hatred of mutants due to both his parents abandoning him as a child after he was born human. As he grew older, he became a member of anti-mutant hate groups such as The Purifiers and Friends of Humanity.

Graydon Creed and Nightcrawler are brothers!

Avatar image for artemisgoldborough
    ArtemisGoldborough

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This just hit me. Mystique is Graydon Creed's mother. She's also Nightcrawler's. Biologically speaking those two are half brothers! I have not read Marvel Comics much in years. Have any of stories in the comics brought this up? If so, I'd like to know which issues. If not, oh well. I just find the whole idea cool and kind of shocking. It's nothing new but definitely interesting.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#2  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Yup. Like you said, it's nothing new.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By PowerHerc

Yeah. Ain't that something?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.