Follow

Gotham City Sirens

Team » Gotham City Sirens appears in 77 issues.

Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, and Catwoman team up as the Gotham City Sirens. Yet, what are their intentions, for good or evil? Find out as these three women hit the streets of Gotham!

I'm a little lost in the continuity of Gotham City Sirens.

JoEy9090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JoEy9090

So, I started reading Gotham City Sirens and I like what I'm reading. Anyway, I'm a little confused about the Batman: Reborn story arc. Any key points that I should be filled in on to help me understand the comic, maybe like a summarized prologue you guys can make.

jackjackjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jackjackjack

I've been confused ever since the RIP story arc, and I *have* all the related titles. The whole thing's been a mess since then IMO. I still get the various batman pubs, but haven't been able to bring myself to reading them through. How sad is that? I've tried to come to terms with it by telling myself that everything starting with Batman 676 is actually Elseworlds, and DC will let the cat out of the bag following the release of "Dark Knight Rises". Yes, it's all just been a terrible nightmarish dream.

Anyway, if you insist on following through with trying to unravel the Batman: Reborn story arc, wikipedia seems to have an as-good-as-it-gets summary, here, oddly under the story arc category "Batman and Robin" title (more proof there's no hope):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman_and_Robin_(comic_book)

Oh- ha, and that WP summary doesn't even mention Gotham City Sirens. More bitter laughter. But you can check out the WP entry on GCS and maybe draw some lines from both.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gotham_City_Sirens

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.