Follow

Gladiator

Character » Gladiator appears in 1016 issues.

Kallark, codenamed Gladiator, was once the Praetor of the Shi'ar Imperial Guard, the most faithful servant of the Shi'ar throne. After the Shi'ar-Kree War, with the apparent death of Lilandra and Vulcan, Kallark is elevated to the position of Majestor by consensus of a desperate Shi'ar populace.

New Emperor

Sniper Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sniper Jack

I've just finished reading War of Kings #6, and was astonished to see the Shi'ar calling Gladiator 'Majestor'!!!! He's always been a great guardsman, powerful and loyal, now it would appear that he is going to be the new Emperor, BRILLIANT.  
    Do you think this is a temporary thing or is Kallark destined to be the new ruler?!!! Personally, I think the guy deserves it and after serving for so many centuries he will make a great ruler.

nyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By nyx

I think technically, Deathbird would be the next in line for the throne.  She's a member of the Neramani family and the wife of the Majestor.  But she seems to still be in a coma.  So wouldn't the Chancellor be the temporary ruler until the new ruler can be chosen?

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Dreadmaster

I would actually like to see this happen.

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nova`Prime`

Well it seems the citizens of the Shi'ar Empire have already embraced him as their new ruler. It would be hard to any of the other claimants to take it from him. I mean they couldn't take it from Vulcan, so how are they going to take it from Gladiator. He's doing his job, stepping up to defend the empire.

Avatar image for emperorvulcan432
    emperorvulcan432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By emperorvulcan432

well i think he deserved to be emperor more than vulcan,and i dont care about that bloodline family crap,i believe the one with most power and wisdom takes over the land and gladiator for sure is more powerful than vulcan,and was even more powerful than d'ken(not that hard to be more powerful than)...but(theres always a but) there is a teaser scene from the war of kings:who will rule one-shot and its in looks like it takes place in some stone based building and gladiator is crawling away from a powerful,energy based blast that looks like it came from someone blasting it at him..vulcan and blackbolt will appear in the one-shot because there still alive and there on the cover of the book and the writers said that theyll appear in it but, that blast couldve came from vulcan(it was his color of a blast) and vulcan could be mad a gladiator or something like that.
    Avatar image for emperorvulcan432
    emperorvulcan432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By emperorvulcan432
    Nisk5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Nisk5

ALL HAIL EMPEROR KALLARK!!
    Sniper Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sniper Jack

Too right!!!! But this also raises a question which I posted on another forum, who will Kallark delegate as the new Praetor?!!!!! Logically, Xenith is the most powerful, but I suspect that it will go to some one like Mentor!! I can't wait to see how things work out.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#9  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

How long do I have to wait to see Majestor Kallark?

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By The_Scourge
    @Buckshot said:
    " How long do I have to wait to see Majestor Kallark? "
    Well, the Realm of Kings One-Shot is coming out on November 4 and Realm of Kings: Imperial Guard is coming out on November 11.
    Sniper Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sniper Jack
    @nyx:
    Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Gladiator kill the Chancellor?!! The chances of Deathbird coming out of her coma to claim the throne are severley remote, although it would be great to see Gladiator tell her that she is not worthy and give her a slap for all those years of being a pain in the backside!!!!
    kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#12  Edited By kheranlord12

I think is great that Gladitor is the new emperor it will gives us a chance to explore Gladiator personality.
    dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By dane

or a chance for him to actually develop one.

kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By kheranlord12
    @Dane said:
    "or a chance for him to actually develop one. "

I think he has always had a personality. But because of his role has an imperial guard we have not seen how he is really like.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.