Follow

Giuseppe Camuncoli

Person » Giuseppe Camuncoli is credited in 1038 issues.

Giuseppe Camuncoli (born March 02, 1975) is an Italian comic book artist best known for his work on the Marvel Comics title The Amazing Spider-Man and The Superior Spider-Man.

Interview Giuseppe Camuncoli - LCF 2010

Avatar image for claire_comixity
    Claire_Comixity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Claire_Comixity

Here is the interview we've made (Comixity and Cable's Chronicles) during the last Lille Comics Festival in France. There are two videos and English subtitles are available (click on CC on Youtube or on the little screens when embedded).  Feel free to tell me if there's anything unusual in the translation, I would correct it ;) 

Part 1/2

Part 2/2 

Claire_Comixity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Claire_Comixity

Thanks! We are planning to meet him again at the Angoulême Comics Festival at the end of January, along with Gabriele Dell'Otto and Simone Bianchi...

Silkcuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 730

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By Silkcuts
    @aztek the lost:  Aztek thanks for showing me that.... WE got a future arc.. spoiler :D

John Quiting Smoking...lol  Did you catch that?  That means the series is not ending with the marriage...lol
    John Constantine is not pulling an Archie.

@ Claire_Comixity: Thank you for posting an translating that!  That was great.  I don't know much about Camuncoli, but he has been Drawing my favorite character (John Constantine) for years, finally a lot of light has be shed on him.  I hope you didn't mind I took the liberty of updating his wiki thanks to this info.

One correction I I think should be addressed.  In video 1, Camuncoli is talking about working with Joe Casey and Wildstorm on The Intimates, not the Ultimates.  It was a parody. 

Over all that was great.  My french is horrible, being Canadian in Ontario, they just don't push the French strong enough.  Thanks again for posting it, it is great I now know something about this guy. 

Cheers
    - Silkcuts
    Claire_Comixity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Claire_Comixity
    @aztek the lost: Great question, we would ask him next time ;)  

@Silkcuts: No prob for updating his wiki, I'm still figuring how the whole Comic Vine website is working... 

And thanks for the correction, I should have checked as I did for the other ones, but I was so sure I understood this one :( 

Anyway, I'm glad you both liked it :) 

The next artist interviewed is Esad Ribic, it should be available in a couple of weeks.
    Silkcuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 730

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By Silkcuts
    @Claire_Comixity:  Esad :D
    I love his painted style.
    He is another guy I know like nothing about.
    Kiwi-kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kiwi-kid

Talking french with an italian artist about his american work was very great. Hope we'll see him again at Angouleme Festival !

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.