Follow

Ghost Rider (Ketch)

Character » Ghost Rider (Ketch) appears in 567 issues.

When innocent blood is spilled, a Spirit of Vengeance is born. Dan Ketch transforms into Ghost Rider and nothing will stop him from inflicting pain on all those who have inflicted it on innocent beings. Eventually, Ketch learned to control these transformations. However, it was later revealed that his ancestor was Noble Kale. After some time away, he returned working for Zadkiel.

do u want to see Danny in the movie's

blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By blade hunter

i would like to see Danny in the films but i think if they try to use the original origin it may confuse some people but a lot of people like Danny and he is a big part of ghost rider i think it will be only right if marvel put him in a film what do u think?

Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Sheep-Kill

Yes.  Have him fight the Firm.

lboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By lboy

Yeah!!!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

What the hell would be the point of that.That would be like Bucky being Cap in a movie...pointless.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By fesak  Moderator
    Vance Astro said:
    "What the hell would be the point of that.That would be like Bucky being Cap in a movie...pointless."

The point would be to not have Nicholas Cage in the movie, which i absolutely agree with after seeing the first.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    fesak said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "What the hell would be the point of that.That would be like Bucky being Cap in a movie...pointless."

The point would be to not have Nicholas Cage in the movie, which i absolutely agree with after seeing the first."
    They could have someone else play JB in a remake.JB is the main GR and always has been so I don't see why you would have JB in one movie and not another.
    Avatar image for mysticalwarrior
    MysticalWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#7  Edited By MysticalWarrior

Id like to see them both in a movie workin together

EternalBiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By EternalBiker

Dose anyone think that CareTaker will be in the second film as a  a GR or just a regular human ?
    Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
    ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By ghostrider fan1

That'd be the best decision ever! lets not forget ghost rider was at its most famous when Ketch was ghost rider. plus two of them would be nice although i hope they reboot it and Nick Cage isn't in it@Vance Astro: he was the second ghost rider, but he was the one with a better story and plus they were like partners not sidekicks

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.