Follow

Ghost Rider (Jones)

Character » Ghost Rider (Jones) appears in 49 issues.

Alejandra temporarily replaced Johnny Blaze as the host of Zarathos and was later imbued with a fraction of Zarathos' power when the Spirit of Vengeance returned to Johnny Blaze

Ghost Rider with breasts.

JoeEddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JoeEddie

What a dumb idea. SMH.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By End_Boss

What? I just read her bio, and she's just another victim of being bonded to the Spirit of Vengeance. I think the idea of a female Ghost Rider is kinda' cool, actually. Why do you think it's dumb (something you probably could have included in your opening post)?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#3  Edited By Teerack

They didn't even have an artist that made her fun to look at either v.v

JoeEddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JoeEddie

@End_Boss:

A female Ghost Rider is cool. The fact that the artist gave a skeleton breasts is ridiculous. obviously understood what I was getting at.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By End_Boss

@JoeEddie: Actually, I think you just don't understand the Ghost Rider character. The Ghost Rider is never fully a skeleton. Just the flaming head (which is why you always see his clothing to be filled out, as opposed to hanging limply from a skeleton). So her retaining her breasts isn't weird. But it is weird that you're so fixated on it.

JoeEddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JoeEddie

@End_Boss said:

@JoeEddie: Actually, I think you just don't understand the Ghost Rider character. The Ghost Rider is never fully a skeleton. Just the flaming head (which is why you always see his clothing to be filled out, as opposed to hanging limply from a skeleton). So her retaining her breasts isn't weird. But it is weird that you're so fixated on it.

No, you are wrong. Ghost Rider is a skeleton surrounded by Hellfire.The Hellfire fills out the clothes. I used to collect the Danny Ketch series as a kid. Ghost Rider is not Scorpion from Mortal Kombat. Have you even ever read a Ghost Rider comic?

No Caption Provided
    lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lykopis
    New Fantastic Four (II)
    New Fantastic Four (II)
    Heroes For Hire #1
    Heroes For Hire #1
    Shadowland #5
    Shadowland #5
    Lady Rider - Ghost Rider #1
    Lady Rider - Ghost Rider #1

Things have changed.

These pretty much show the male Ghost Rider was just as "endowed" with physical attributes as the present female one.

Plus -- She's been around for a while. You just noticed this now?

JoeEddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JoeEddie

@lykopis said:

Things have changed.

These pretty much show the male Ghost Rider was just as "endowed" with physical attributes as the present female one.

Plus -- She's been around for a while. You just noticed this now?

Please explain how the John Blaze/Dan Ketch Ghost Rider is just as "endowed". Yes, I just now noticed it. I no longer read the comic.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.