Follow

Gamora

Character » Gamora appears in 918 issues.

The sole surviving member of the Zen Whoberi, Gamora, was saved as a child by Thanos. Through Thanos' augmentation and training she became a highly skilled and feared galactic assassin. Using her new formidable skills and abilities, she gained the reputation and title of The Deadliest Woman in the Universe. She eventually turned good and became a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy.

GAMORA IN THE GUARDIANS SERIES

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is anyone else happy that we get to see Gamora again? I just hope that they give her more feats and better define her abilities in this series. I love her character so much but I havent seen a writer truly define why she is called the most dangerous woman in the galaxy with more amazing feats! I mean she was lethal in the Nova series when she was under the phalanx control and viscious in the Inifintiy Crusade series but other than that, i think she has just been written poorly or nit given enough "airtime" in the books she has been in.

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Cap10nate

@micahparadise: I think she had some great showings in the DnA GOTG run. She withstood the heat of a sun for a while. I fear that Bendis will just make her one dimensional like a lot of his characters and only serve as someone to banter with his favorite characters (Rocket and Peter). I haven't love the new series so far mostly because I feel their characterizations are kinda boring as compared to the prior series.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.