Follow

Gail Simone

Person » Gail Simone is credited in 747 issues.

Gail Simone is an American comics writer who is best known for her work at DC in titles such as Birds of Prey, Secret Six, Wonder Woman and The All-New Atom. She also penned Wildstorm's Gen13 reboot and Welcome To Tranquility, Dynamite's Red Sonja, Dark Horse's Tomb Raider, and Marvel's Domino.

Gail Simone...

Hawkingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Hawkingbird

Is like King Midas. Everything she touches turns to gold. Seriously, is anybody else in love with her writing? Have you ever read Birds of Prey : Sensei and Student? It's great. Even though it's in the middle of the volume, I gotta say that I recommend it to everyone who wants to get into comics. She does a great job introducing the characters, playing them as heroes and NOT falling into cliches that other writers too (I cannot remember a single time where a BoP was staring at a guys ass and commenting on it, or using her cleavage to distract an enemy) . And I've only read one issue of her Wonder Woman, but it's so good! Wonder Woman as an adventurer badass person! And I'm really looking forward to #25, so much that I'm going to subscribe to make sure I get an issue.

P.S. She also brought LiveWire into comics. And made the Atom, y'know, not suck.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Resonate

I dont want her to die D:

Hawkingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By Hawkingbird

OH SHI-

Sorry, urgh ... I can't think of a good way to describe her now.
    But I think you get my point (SHE IS AWESOME READ EVERYTHING BY HER RIGHT NOW)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.