Follow

Franklin Richards

Character » Franklin Richards appears in 1699 issues.

Franklin is the son of Reed Richards and Sue Storm, also known as Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman of the Fantastic Four. Franklin is an Omega-level mutant with reality-warping abilities; even at a young age he is one of the most powerful beings in the Universe.

Adult Franklin Richards & Galactus VS Celestials

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheGodKiller3

These are the battle scans of adult Franklin Richards and a (Franklin-controlled)Galactus fighting and defeating the last 3 remaining Celestials in Fantastic Four # 604 . They are from(order here is same) pages 9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,18,20,21,22,24,25(pages 24 and 25 don't involve a battle , but it does involve Franklin and Galan showing off in front of the former's family.It looked cool , so I added them as well) .

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Any viners who have not yet got their copy of # 604 , can refer to these scans for threads that involve comparing Franklin , Galactus and the Celestials' power levels .

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheGodKiller3

Prior to the battle , adult Franklin collected his younger version's power , so that too made a considerable difference to the outcome of this battle .

Ronyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ronyc

So good

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@Ronyc said:

So good

Your welcome .

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Deranged Midget

Damn, good stuff mate.

blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By blackadam2

@TheGodKiller3 said:

Prior to the battle , adult Franklin collected his younger version's power , so that too made a considerable difference to the outcome of this battle .

this was an epic battle. by the way, if i am not wrong, i think use the his past self's powers to empower galactus. the powers of his younger self were represented by a blue sphere, the one he used to wake galactus. probably he use said power at the beggining of the fight, but after he gave his powers to galactus, he still managed to defeat the last celestial.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By whacknasty

Wow... So then Franklin's power level has passed skyfather level by quite a bit it seems. What is next on the tier, abstract level?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jeanroygrant

@whacknasty said:

Wow... So then Franklin's power level has passed skyfather level by quite a bit it seems. What is next on the tier, abstract level?

He was alway pass skyfather level

grevous11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By grevous11

@whacknasty the next level is elder god.

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheGodKiller3

@grevous11 said:

@whacknasty the next level is elder god.

I'd put Celestial level above Elder God level unless and until you believe lord_oraculous' hyperbole regarding their "multiversal" feats .

perry_411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By perry_411

@TheGodKiller3: Are you tired of Franklin being a boy? he's been one since the 80s

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheGodKiller3
    @perry_411 said:

@TheGodKiller3: Are you tired of Franklin being a boy? he's been one since the 80s

What do you mean ?
    perry_411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By perry_411

He has never grown up. he has been a small boy since 89 or so

TheGodKiller3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheGodKiller3
    @perry_411 said:

He has never grown up. he has been a small boy since 89 or so

That's quite irrelevant . Although all the evidence in the current Hickman's run on both F4 and FF indicates that this adult Franklin is the 616 version . Unless and until it is retconned in the future by another writer or by Hickman  himself , there is no reason to believe that he won't grow up someday .
    Avatar image for eternalgrandmaster
    EternalGrandMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin Is an Omega Threat beyond Omega,Universal threat ,parellel reality.....Exact words of the Celestial when Franklin arrived to take them on....He did however absorb a blue orb from his younger self before the above scans...The awakened Galactus as his Herald to finis off fighting the remaining celestial.....Franklin + his Herald Galactus dust Celestial tail...

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By X_insignia1

@EternalGrandMaster said:

Franklin Is an Omega Threat beyond Omega,Universal threat ,parellel reality.....Exact words of the Celestial when Franklin arrived to take them on....He did however absorb a blue orb from his younger self before the above scans...The awakened Galactus as his Herald to finis off fighting the remaining celestial.....Franklin + his Herald Galactus dust Celestial tail...

the only use of the blue orb was to resurrect Galactus

i'm pretty sure all of his other feats originally stemmed from his own abilities, without the aid of his younger counterpart

Avatar image for eternalgrandmaster
    EternalGrandMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@X_insignia1: He needed that power form his younger self that day to stand a chance against 3 celestial and he took out 1 of the Celestial before he awoken Galactus with the Sphere......Grown Franklin has Cosmic Entity Power lvs..Straight like that.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#18  Edited By PowerHerc

Franklin's power is awesome indeed. He's gotta be on the same level as top-tier abstract beings.

MrAnathema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MrAnathema

X-insignia1 is actually correct:

Here are some direct responses from Hickman's formspring account:

Question 1.

Link below:

http://4ms.me/SbOIaO

A formspring user (RogerM616) asks:

"Hi , just wanted to ask that in your recent awesome run in the 604th issue of Fantastic Four, did Galactus opening his palms to reveal adult Franklin Richards signify that Galactus had resurrected the dead adult Franklin ? I am very confused."

And Hickman replied:

"He never died. They just thought he would."

Question 2.

http://4ms.me/NKKpvE

MrAnathema asks:

"Are the Celestials of Earth-4280 equal to their 616 counterparts?"

Jonathan Hickman replied:

"In what way? Power? Sure."

Question 3.

http://4ms.me/NMNuLE

MrAnathema asks:

In F4 # 604, aside from being used to resurrect Galactus, did young Franklin's orb serve an additional purpose of increasing the adult Franklin's power in the fight against the Celestials?

JH replied:

"Future Franklin recharged/resurrected Galactus using all the juice little Franklin had."

So, to sum things up, Franklin was not killed and resurrected by Galactus. He never died in the first place. The Celestials of Earth-4280 are not inferior to their 616 counterparts. And young Franklin's orb was used solely to resurrect/recharge Galactus; adult Franklin was not amped by it.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now apppaerently,Hickman won`t admit Galactus died either(seen info on another board,sorry forgot info as I had to go to work).As the Magus with the power of 5 cosmic cubes blew up his ship,galactus, Silver Surfer,Dr.Strange and Nova.and even with Death herself was unable to stop Galactus his freinds,and ship from reforming.With a little interfearence with Dr.Strange,diverting Deaths attention.

Avatar image for justanotheromnipotentguy12
    Justanotheromnipotentguy12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin and galactus would stomp

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would be very interested to here,what 2 other cosmics could give these guys a fight.They seem about as invincible as you can get.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets see if I can get this thread started again.It was very smart for Franklin to get his younger self to save enough power to recharge galactus.Although it seems to me a 4 planet fed Big-G is much more powerful than that I.M.O.Also this is not the first time that the all powerful Celestials have had superior numbers when fighting beings near their power level.All I can say is as powerful as the celestials are they seem to be a bunch of high powered wussies.And the funny thing is the majority will make fun of people for making fun of the big bad celestials.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.