Why Inhumans vs X-Men is Hilarious

GeekMangacomic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Inhumans-vs-X-Men-HA-e1469361386807.jpg

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Where is this from?

GeekMangacomic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't remember, but I believe it came out a while ago, like in the mid 2000s or early 2010s.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

Where is this from?

Uncanny X-Men: First Class

GeekMangacomic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GeekMangacomic

@cattlebattle:

Oh yeah I remember that now. It was the first two issues of the series and Gorgon kicked Wolverine to Russia from Xavier's mansion.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By seastone98

I think its hilarious cuz they're the same damn thing

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle:

Oh yeah I remember that now. It was the first two issues of the series and Gorgon kicked Wolverine to Russia from Xavier's mansion.

Yeah, it's a nice little story that spotlights Nightcrawler, in fact, I think it is probably one of the best Nightcrawler centric stories I have read.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By adamTRMM
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

@cattlebattle:

Thanks! It's canon right?

I don't know. It's one of those series that is considered canon, but not....you know, like "X-Men the Hidden Years". I guess it could be considered "quasi canon"??

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle:

Well, Hidden Years was such an unnecessary book, but I guess that it was supposed to be a retold canon... Once again, people didn't get that Claremont already addressed SA Magneto's craziness, there was no need to make him sympathetic right there as well, with those plots it just made no sense at all.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

@cattlebattle:

Well, Hidden Years was such an unnecessary book, but I guess that it was supposed to be a retold canon... Once again, people didn't get that Claremont already addressed SA Magneto's craziness, there was no need to make him sympathetic right there as well, with those plots it just made no sense at all.

I think the "Hidden Years" existed just so John Byrne could potentially be more acknowledged for his X-men contributions than he was for just co-plotting and drawing the run with Claremont.

Honestly, you could say most X-Men spin offs are unnecessary to some degree but I always thought the concept of that book was pretty cogent. I mean, Havok and Polaris do join the team near the end of the original, silver age X-Men books but you never really see them in action and also would have been a good idea to show how the orginal X-Men were growing apart with age so that way it can provide a more realistic background as to how in Giant Sized X-Men most members outside of Cyclops just up and quit the day after being kidnapped by a living island. The book never actually covers any of that and is pretty shit, but, I think the idea behind it was novel.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And little did Cyclops know, that the very man he shook hands with would doom his entire species and would cause his death.

Avatar image for deactivated-5caa8c47e8598
deactivated-5caa8c47e8598

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Still, this panel was from before the Terrigen mists started to kill mutants. They had no reason to fight back then. Marvel has since turned the Inhumans into characters who let mutants die as long as their race expands, and the X-Men now have every reason to defend themselves. The entire purpose of IvX (and all of Marvel's hero vs hero events in the past) bothers me in the fact that the only way Marvel could bring the two groups to fight was by ruining countless characters. Carol Danvers used to be much more likable, but Civil War II made her into an essential fascist. The same goes for Tony Stark in the first Civil War and the Inhumans in DoX and IvX.

ToRANBlAk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Only reason they fight now and They are attempting to replace the X-Men is all because of the Movie Universe and a damn Mouse in a Castle.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I never read First Class. That's kind of funny, though.

Darkpesmerga10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Darkpesmerga10

Still, this panel was from before the Terrigen mists started to kill mutants. They had no reason to fight back then. Marvel has since turned the Inhumans into characters who let mutants die as long as their race expands, and the X-Men now have every reason to defend themselves. The entire purpose of IvX (and all of Marvel's hero vs hero events in the past) bothers me in the fact that the only way Marvel could bring the two groups to fight was by ruining countless characters. Carol Danvers used to be much more likable, but Civil War II made her into an essential fascist. The same goes for Tony Stark in the first Civil War and the Inhumans in DoX and IvX.

MTOL008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toranblak: : that is so true that is fucking sad. X-men have so much story so much generations that they touch and now cause of this movies they are trying to cut down X-men so they can give a buster to the Inhuman and use the image on the movies and series storylines.

@darkpesmerga10: I so agreed with you and in other fact the X-men are always left behind, in the events of messiahs complex one of the things Scott told capitan America was that where was the avenger when the mutants were been kill when the world was turn and is the same now mutants are dying and you dont see not even one avenger trying to help in anyway.
and yes the Inhuman are doing a total b*** move, so destroy the cloud they no more inhuman but not destroy the cloud is the death of mutant kind and they are more horried about this damn cloud ( of off they think that is the last possible hope for new inhuman, but like is showing in the series now have a other way have a possibility to make new crystals, but is not like they try that they reacher for a way out since the begin the only think they worried about was when they x-men would turn against than)

Anopticblast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekmangacomic: Exactly. And Cyclops and Black Bolt worked together to fight Apocalypse and save Nathan.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#20  Edited By ursaber
kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: Good thing Jean wasn't there to see that. Too bad Scott was. That art isn't too great, but you can still probably tell that he is horrified. Though that look on this face is more in with someone calling dibs on the last piece of Pizza. XD

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@ursaber: Good thing Jean wasn't there to see that. Too bad Scott was. That art isn't too great, but you can still probably tell that he is horrified. Though that look on this face is more in with someone calling dibs on the last piece of Pizza. XD

Jean would've probably used the Phoenix to bring him back.

Actually it was revealed that Cyclops died before Black Bolt killed this copy of him. Cyclops died as a result of Terrigen Poisoning and Emma orchestrated Copy Cyclops's destruction of the Terrigen Cloud in order to begin the Inhuman-Mutant War and get her twisted revenge. She even took over Magneto's mind.

No Caption Provided

ToRANBlAk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: I was gonna school you but i lll keep this as short as possible.

YES IT IS A FACT that Disney wants to monopolize 5000 characters made by Marvel (even if they never made anything to show them)
It Is a Fact that Disney has stated that it has purchased Marvel for the purpose of Male demographics to their media. It Is a Fact That Disney is constantly experimenting now on the comics to see what will work for their Future movies and wont care if it fails because they cover the loss 10 times from other media(films) It is a Fact that Then Marvel chairman in 2009 fucked Marvel studios for being a sell out and the guys that build the studios are now employees instead of being their own board.

Lastly it is a Fact that Disney made it possible to cancel the F4 comics in the attempt to get the movie rights to its daughter company Marvel Studios. (They are playing the waiting game)

Now what makes you think that they wont even try to attempt the same to X-Men, If Fox plans another film after 2017.

P.S

I got nothing on you man its just Marvel lost me and im a Marvel guy. Luckily there is Valiant Comics and 2 others that won me.

ToRANBlAk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys i just got one thing to say about IVX issue 6 and Mercs for hire with death of X .

WTF is going on? In one series the Inhumans go Spanish Inquisition Full Force on Negasonic because she vanished the cloud, Illusion Cyclops was executed for turning the other cloud red and In IvX issue 6 they went for the Magic face turn button of Doom (Fingerpoke of Doom? anyone. WCW?)

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toranblak:

Then why is Marvel Comics going to release a bunch of new X-Men titles during RessurrXion?

We have:

• X-Men Gold
  • X-Men Blue
  • X-Factor
  • Generation X
  • Weapon X
  • Cable
  • Iceman
  • Jean Grey
ToRANBlAk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:

@toranblak:

Then why is Marvel Comics going to release a bunch of new X-Men titles during RessurrXion?

We have:

• X-Men Gold
  • X-Men Blue
  • X-Factor
  • Generation X
  • Weapon X
  • Cable
  • Iceman
  • Jean Grey

Now what makes you think that they wont even try to attempt the same to X-Men, If Fox plans another film after 2017.

Dude read the whole not the side and this was even on the side

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toranblak: Fox is planning another X-Men film, the supposed Supernova, and an X-Men tv series and the Deadpool sequel.

ToRANBlAk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: Well deadpool 2 is in 2017 not after and i know Legion is an X-Men TV series so its just SuperNova and after that.....oh god no another Reboot. Hold on is Gambit still happening or is it screwed?

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: Well deadpool 2 is in 2017 not after and i know Legion is an X-Men TV series so its just SuperNova and after that.....oh god no another Reboot. Hold on is Gambit still happening or is it screwed?

I think Gambit will still happen. Fox still has the Apocalypse sequel Supernova, an additional X-Men series more directly connected to the movies that is NOT Legion, a New Mutants movies and there is also talk of an X-Force movie.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toranblak: You sure that those low sales had nothing to do with F4 being cancelled ? Why would Marvel make their most important event in the history of the company (Secret Wars) be essentially a F4 story at its core ?

Do what to the xmen ? All these new xmen books must surely be a negative thing

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: I know. They revealed all that at the end of Death of X before this rather terrible issue of IvX.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@toranblak: You sure that those low sales had nothing to do with F4 being cancelled ? Why would Marvel make their most important event in the history of the company (Secret Wars) be essentially a F4 story at its core ?

Secret Wars was a masterpiece event and a farewell homage to Marvel's first family the F4. It was an epic sendoff to Marvel's new start universe. But All New All Different Marvel was an absolute disaster reminiscent of the New52.

ToRANBlAk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:
@kgb725 said:

Secret Wars was a masterpiece event and a farewell homage to Marvel's first family the F4. It was an epic sendoff to Marvel's new start universe. But All New All Different Marvel was an absolute disaster reminiscent of the New52.

Guys no offence but you just confuse me so ill ask this which Secret wars are you talking about? I was talking a post back about the 80's Secret Wars.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:
@kgb725 said:

Guys no offence but you just confuse me so ill ask this which Secret wars are you talking about? I was talking a post back about the 80's Secret Wars.

I'm talking about the recent Secret Wars 2015 which saw Reed, Susan, Valeria and Franklin depart the landscape of Marvel Comics and are now off rebuilding the multiverse off screen. After that Secret Wars the new relaunch didn't have a Fantastic Four comic.

ToRANBlAk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:
@toranblak said:
@ursaber said:
@kgb725 said:

I'm talking about the recent Secret Wars 2015 which saw Reed, Susan, Valeria and Franklin depart the landscape of Marvel Comics and are now off rebuilding the multiverse off screen. After that Secret Wars the new relaunch didn't have a Fantastic Four comic.

So you are talking about the one that was a DC Crisis rip Off so they could merge the other series that are not on the same universe so they could erase other bad ideas including all that cannibalism in Ultimate Marvel?

You know i still wonder how they manage to save Miles Morales from being eaten by anyone.

Oh and Wolverine being a peeping Tom.

lol

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So you are talking about the one that was a DC Crisis rip Off so they could merge the other series that are not on the same universe so they could erase other bad ideas including all that cannibalism in Ultimate Marvel?

It basically destroyed the Ultimate Universe but yeah, Secret Wars 2015 was a great event akin to Crisis on Infinite Earths which destroyed the Multiverse. Then the re branding of All New All Different Marvel was akin to New 52 which is why it was so bad.

You know i still wonder how they manage to save Miles Morales from being eaten by anyone.

Molecule Man transferred him to the Prime Universe for giving him a cheeseburger.

Oh and Wolverine being a peeping Tom.

lol