Frozon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frozon

ALL Marvel's Gay Characters...lol.

I was hoping if someone can help me find out who are some of those that I can't recognize.

I know Anole, Northstar, Wiccan of course, Hulkling, Shatterstar, Rictor, Mystique, Karolina Dean, Xavin, and can't remember the girl with the long dress and the guy kneeling. Can someone help me refresh my memory?

Also I'm sure there are more out there that are not include in the picture, but can't remember very well. If you guys know who else are missing, you can name them or post images if you like. Thank youuuuu.

No Caption Provided

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Frozon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

The girl is Karmaand the guy is Daken. Then other important gay Marvel characters I remember are Graymalkin, Destiny, Victoria Hand, Miss America, Prodigy(???), Bling!, then Phyla-Vell and Moondragon(very interesting couple, so sad that they disappeared). But of course there are others that now I can't quite remember.

Oh riiiight? How can I forget Karma? She looked a little different, so I guess I couldn't recognized her. Never knew Daken, but he's kind of cute and wild lol. Thanks for those link's names. I knew they were more, but didn't know exactly who. Wow I didn't know that Bling and Destiny were in the gay community cool.

Frozon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any others?

Avatar image for moonlighterstone
Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL This was surprise as I was reading your tittle until I enter your thread. I'm sure there is more gay characters. Hhhmmm I don't C why if Karolina and Xavin R in the pic and not Nico Minoru? Even thought she's not a lesbian, she's Bi-Sexual. Also Colossus is gay. There R rumors that he is. I wonder why he's not in the pic? lol

Avatar image for thegreyoutcastx
TheGreyOutcastX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL This was surprise as I was reading your tittle until I enter your thread. I'm sure there is more gay characters. Hhhmmm I don't C why if Karolina and Xavin R in the pic and not Nico Minoru? Even thought she's not a lesbian, she's Bi-Sexual. Also Colossus is gay. There R rumors that he is. I wonder why he's not in the pic? lol

I think you mean Ultimate Colossus is gay.

Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonlighterstone said:

I think you mean Ultimate Colossus is gay.

Yes.

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nico is bisexual? When was this confirmed. That seems like a good idea but as far as I am concerned and from what I have read so fdar, she is not bi. Although, I remember in Runaways when the boys asked her who is a better kisser and she said Karolina is. Even though, Karolina almost kissed Nico but not really. Maybe she was saying it as a joke or something or the way her lips look when she was about to kiss. IDK.

Also, lets not forget Lightspeed aka Julie Power.

Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonlighterstone said:

Nico is bisexual? When was this confirmed. That seems like a good idea but as far as I am concerned and from what I have read so fdar, she is not bi. Although, I remember in Runaways when the boys asked her who is a better kisser and she said Karolina is. Even though, Karolina almost kissed Nico but not really. Maybe she was saying it as a joke or something or the way her lips look when she was about to kiss. IDK.

Also, lets not forget Lightspeed aka Julie Power.

It's stated she like both.

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When was it stated? What issue or was this stated in an interview with one of the writers?

Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When was it stated? What issue or was this stated in an interview with one of the writers?

I was reading on her wiki, and she's in the Gay Sheik! that I just find out about it.

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh well. yeah as far as I am concerned, I do not consider her Bi unles it is implied or confirmed by the creator or the comics. That is just my opinion, and i think many people agree with me.

Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatekey said:

I was reading on her wiki, and she's in the Gay Sheik! that I just find out about it.

I know the Nico/Karolina relationship has been a real possibility for years, but I rather they remain "Just Friends" even if Nico does fancy the ladies.

Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh well. yeah as far as I am concerned, I do not consider her Bi unles it is implied or confirmed by the creator or the comics. That is just my opinion, and i think many people agree with me.

There is still obvious romantic tension between her and Nico and I think we all know that for a fact.

Psy_chrometer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about Scott and Bobby? I thought they were in the closet.

PurePower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PurePower

Are you serious? I never consider Daken as a gay role model. He likes woman and I can prove it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Living Lightning, Bat-Wing, and Hector from The Pantheon.

Frozon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonlighterstone said:

@ultimatekey said:

I know the Nico/Karolina relationship has been a real possibility for years, but I rather they remain "Just Friends" even if Nico does fancy the ladies.

There was rumors that they were feeling for each other.

Are you serious? I never consider Daken as a gay role model. He likes woman and I can prove it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I do not know him.....he happens to be in the Marvel's Gay Pride. So I don't know. Maybe he is and you just don't want to admit it.

Poze11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Poze11

LOL this is cool. I remember two of them from DC, which is Batwoman and Grace Choid

Frozon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poze11 said:

LOL this is cool. I remember two of them from DC, which is Batwoman and Grace Choid

Awesome. Doesn't matter where they from either DC, Marvel, Image, Dark Horse, etc. They all can be named here in this thread.

Poze11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozon said:

@poze11 said:

Awesome. Doesn't matter where they from either DC, Marvel, Image, Dark Horse, etc. They all can be named here in this thread.

ok cool. If I remember any others, I post them here Ha.

Frozon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poze11 said:
@frozon said:

@poze11 said:

ok cool. If I remember any others, I post them here Ha.

Ok :)

Frozon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OMG look what I just found. Wiccan and Hulkling. Don't they look so cuuuuute. Awwwwww.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
This is my favorite
This is my favorite

Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Moonlighterstone

@frozon said:

@moonlighterstone said:

@moonlighterstone said:

@ultimatekey said:

@purepower said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I do not know him.....he happens to be in the Marvel's Gay Pride. So I don't know. Maybe he is and you just don't want to admit it.

Well, I know him and he's not gay. He's Bi and I can also prove it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Moonlighterstone

@ultimatekey:

Just like I can also prove the interaction of a huge possibility between Nico/Karolina relationship. This was more then "just friend"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ultimatekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatekey:

Just like I can also prove the interaction of a huge possibility between Nico/Karolina relationship. This was more then "just friend"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Oh sorry. Well, this does count as proof.

Frozon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozon said:

@moonlighterstone said:

@moonlighterstone said:

@ultimatekey said:

@purepower said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So I guess he's bi. Cool.

Frozon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonlighterstone said:

@ultimatekey:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Oh sorry. Well, this does count as proof.

This

Moonlighterstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozon said:

@moonlighterstone said:

@frozon said:

@moonlighterstone said:

@moonlighterstone said:

@ultimatekey said:

@purepower said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So I guess he's bi. Cool.

Yes my dear, he's very BI

Psy_chrometer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. I never thought Daken would be like that. Atlease he is bi-sexual lol.

Urban_Spaceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man Op, how'd you not recognise Daken, he's been all over this site and pretty major in comics for a few years now, if you looked up this image on google they do list all the characters in it too, but I guess thanks for sharing your orientation with us.

Frozon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man Op, how'd you not recognise Daken, he's been all over this site and pretty major in comics for a few years now, if you looked up this image on google they do list all the characters in it too, but I guess thanks for sharing your orientation with us.

I don't know if you're being serious or a smart-ass. Obviously not everyone know Daken. I'd not asked who he was if I would've knew. Anyway, I'm glad he's in the program lol.