Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Uncanny X-men #4 (12 votes)

Damn awesome! 50%
Not bad at all actually. 50%
Mediocrity... 0%
Meh 0%
When will this end... 0%

I've just read the issue, and I must admit, I don't want to get overhyped (because it never ends well for me), but I'l say that, I'm finally very much enjoying an X-book.

Your turn.

• 
Immolation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really enjoying it so far.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The art isn't great. I can't help but feel like it would be so much better with a different artist. The book is still really good, though.

My second complaint is that issues seem really short. I guess this is just a problem I have with modern comics on the whole, though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@john_valentine: Ken Lashley's art looks fantastic in the previews for the upcoming issues. I just hope he stays on after Apocalypse Wars.

I agree about the pacing. Everything is so decompressed.

Immolation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@john_valentine said:

My second complaint is that issues seem really short. I guess this is just a problem I have with modern comics on the whole, though.

Yeah, there seems to be few comics out today that takes over five minutes to read.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Great so far. Land has not been that bad, but I'm sure the book would be more popular if he was not on it.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93 said:

@john_valentine: Ken Lashley's art looks fantastic in the previews for the upcoming issues. I just hope he stays on after Apocalypse Wars.

I agree about the pacing. Everything is so decompressed.

Yeah, it looks really good actually.

@john_valentine said:

Yeah, there seems to be few comics out today that takes over five minutes to read.

It's a shame, but I'd rather have shorter and sweeter than longer and lower quality.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invain said:

Great so far. Land has not been that bad, but I'm sure the book would be more popular if he was not on it.

He's not awful, he's just not that great. And it's a shame as I feel like it brings down the quality of the book overall.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@invain said:

He's not awful, he's just not that great. And it's a shame as I feel like it brings down the quality of the book overall.

I mean more people would be reading it if he was not on it. Some people seem to be refusing to buy it simply because it has Land's name on it.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By adamTRMM

Land is tolerable which is an achievement from him, but Lashley's sketches for Uncanny are friggin lovely. Can't wait to see him doing Apocalypse Wars... speaking of which, we have no clue what is there for us.

As for the story, Bunn continues to touch the untouchable with Xorn and I fear it may not end well lol

Selina_Sublime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Agree with everything you've said on the matter.

Even BKV, whose writing I adore, reads very short month-to-month. I'm glad the story cuts to the chase, but I constantly wonder if I should just trade wait everything.

@immolation said:

@john_valentine said:

It's a shame, but I'd rather have shorter and sweeter than longer and lower quality.