The X force can be X men?

rodrigomonsalv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

of course they can, but why marvel isnt using caracters like Cable, Domino, Bishop? I really wanna know about these in a group, but regular, you know?

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

im confused about the question

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

of course they can, but why marvel isnt using caracters like Cable, Domino, Bishop? I really wanna know about these in a group, but regular, you know?

cable is in cable and deadpool again.......cable got fired from x-force and replaced by there new leader hope summers

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bishop wasn't even in X-force until recently, and for the most part for either antagonism or redemption more than for membership.

I'd say, I prefer X-force to not really interact with X-men. Which is somewhat ironic cause my favorite incarnation was the one that directly derived and got sanctioned by the X-men singular leader for the X-men (which then embodied the majority of mutantkind's representatives) needs. Though that doesn't mean I don't want X-men and women to join X-force, it's just to me in that regard they should be behaving with a certain "don't ask don't tell" attitude if somebody gets in for all kinds of reasons. Since after rejuvenation of the concept, the classic approach to X-force is completely redundant. If it's not a kill squad, it can comfortably be the X-men team, even if it's a strike brigade, but still loyal to what X-men stand for. And then if there's a need to brand something X-force, you should know this is about to get nasty. Just because all post-Marvel Now X-forces were failures, doesn't mean the concept is uninspired this way, it means that stories weren't good enough.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

@adamtrmm said:

Since after rejuvenation of the concept, the classic approach to X-force is completely redundant. If it's not a kill squad, it can comfortably be the X-men team, even if it's a strike brigade, but still loyal to what X-men...

But do you actually know what the "classic" approach to X-Force is?

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

@adamtrmm: But don't you think it's a little restrictive to confine X-Force to your proposed parochial operative? I just think that to invalidate the credibility of a bonafide X-Force on the stipulation that their ethos isn't contingent on killing kind of hinders the breadth and potentiality for stories and development. You can have an X-Force squad differentiated in principle strictures, bereft of killing, that doesn't become interchangeable with your average X-Men team, is all I'm thinking.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ageofhurricane:

I thought I explained in detail what my point was. To have a book within the X-verse with all kinds stipulations is possible applying whatever adjective and even "factors" and "districts", and only X-force is now a branded standoff of "morally ambiguous" graphic exposition that has also succeeded in it, so I don't understand why you are objecting this. The catch is right there in your own words, it does become interchangeable since to me the X-brand is there to work in as many areas as possible, even the classic X-force "strike team" is clearly not beyond their competence and only the Force can deal with the beyond.

That's just my opinion of course. It doesn't mean X-force has to be some form of a two-dimensional cliched moralizing sloppiness OR trigger-happy testosterone overload. It has to be polarizing, and it has to be challenging. Not just about the means that unjustify the ends, but the fact of its demand. The questions that it might raise are as old as our history, and we still don't have a proper answer. The sad truth that needs to be exposed. A story to explore a different dimension, which only enriches, not decreases.