jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jhazzroucher
No Caption Provided

I am a pure RoLo fan and I know I'm not alone. RoLo became the official name for fans who loves Wolverine and Storm together and that they hopefully get married. Now we need to change RoLo to something else since Storm's real name is Ororo Munroe which we don't have a problem but Wolverine's real name is James Howlett and Logan is like just his nickname.

So suggest what should we call ourselves. : )

Then after this, I'll make a poll for all the suggestions given. : )

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By JonSmith

Y'know, having been on the internet as long as I have (at least 30 seconds), I should have known already, but I didn't even know there WAS a fanbase supporting Logan and Ororo. How is that a thing?! They're not compatible at all.

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rickbarry

No.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jhazzroucher

@JonSmith said:

Y'know, having been on the internet as long as I have (at least 30 seconds), I should have known already, but I didn't even know there WAS a fanbase supporting Logan and Ororo. How is that a thing?! They're not compatible at all.

I can't believe you don't know about it. There are even sites/pages made just for the two of them. Try googling it and you'll find one definitely. : )

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nightcrawler23

Ororo and Peter are a better match.

JohnnyWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By JohnnyWalker

@Nightcrawler23: GTFO

Silver_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By Silver_Raven

I have been a RoLo fan since the Animated Series. And even though Wolverine is one of my most loathed characters now, I still like him when he's interacting with Storm. Whether as teammates, friends, or something more I still carry a torch for them.

As for a new shipper name, i prefer Wolverine/Storm over code names like RoLo or Stormverine.

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CrimsonCake

@Silver_Raven said:

I have been a RoLo fan since the Animated Series. And even though Wolverine is one of my most loathed characters now, I still like him when he's interacting with Storm. Whether as teammates, friends, or something more I still carry a torch for them.

As for a new shipper name, i prefer Wolverine/Storm over code names like RoLo or Stormverine.

Stormverine?That's actually a pretty cool name.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By InnerVenom123

Well, at least this one's actually in the right forum.

Haaydrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Haaydrian

I don't even...

No. The name is perfect.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jhazzroucher

@CrimsonCake said:

@Silver_Raven said:

Stormverine?That's actually a pretty cool name.

I like it too. : )

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Nightcrawler23

@JohnnyWalker said:

@Nightcrawler23: GTFO

I will "G" nowhere! Especially "TFO"!

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nightcrawler23

All of Logan's girl friends end up dead or worse. Ororo should keep to herself.

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By Chaos Burn

she's not a redhead....

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nightcrawler23

@Chaos Burn: Neither was Mariko.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jhazzroucher

Any other suggestions?

MarvelGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MarvelGrey

Ugh her with Wolverine would be awful the only time it worked was in the animated series. But that was classic Wolverine.

I miss her and Forge the only relationship that wasn't forced.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jhazzroucher

@MarvelGrey said:

Ugh her with Wolverine would be awful the only time it worked was in the animated series. But that was classic Wolverine.

Forge was forced because it was his fault that Storm lost her powers.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@MarvelGrey said:

YES.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@MarvelGrey said:

Forge is extremely boring and unpopular though. 
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@Vance Astro said:

@MarvelGrey said:

Forge is extremely boring and unpopular though.

So?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@AgeofHurricane said:

So?

So, then what writer would want to be bothered with putting anything about their relationship in comics?
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@Vance Astro said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

So?

So, then what writer would want to be bothered with putting anything about their relationship in comics?

It's a fan's opinion of the relationship, not about what writer would go to extreme lengths or feel the need to feature him or their relationship in an issue.

I believe we're still obliged to our own desires, aren't we ?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@AgeofHurricane said:

It's a fan's opinion of the relationship, not about what writer would go to extreme lengths or feel the need to feature him or their relationship in an issue.

I know what an opinion is. We're talking about a relationship between two comic characters though, so if someone says " I miss her with Forge", my first thought is who would want to write that, because comics is where that relationship would be showcased. 
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@Vance Astro said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

I know what an opinion is. We're talking about a relationship between two comic characters though, so if someone says " I miss her with Forge", my first thought is who would want to write that, because comics is where that relationship would be showcased.

Hmm. Quite true, i'll give you that.

Nightcrawler23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Nightcrawler23

This relationship makes no sense. Just because they are popular characters in the same franchise and of different genders doesn't mean they have to be together.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By BatWatch

I agree with Nightcrawler. I can't see those two together. Granted, Logan is cagey while Orro is more mild-mannered, but...that is about as much as I can see in the chemistry department.

MarvelGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MarvelGrey

@jhazzroucher said:

@MarvelGrey said:

Forge was forced because it was his fault that Storm lost her powers.

They weren't forced to love each other because of it. It was his personality, but when she found out she bolted.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jhazzroucher
jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RoLo forever!

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#31  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@jonsmith said:

I respectfully disagree. Personally, a big part of what I've always enjoyed about these two characters is how well they compliment each other.

Despite their differences, they have a distinct chemistry between them that neither of them seems to have with any other character.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I respectfully disagree. Personally, a big part of what I've always enjoyed about these two characters is how well they compliment each other.

Despite their differences, they have a distinct chemistry between them that neither of them seems to have with any other character.

Oh, I agree with you. When I posted that, I was just starting out on the Vine. Just really getting into comics. I'd only had large encyclopedias that summarized character's down to their abilities and basic backstory before. Now I've read so much more, so many actual comics, expanded my brain with so much useless information and comic trivia! I now know that Wolverine and Storm totally have chemistry, and they're a pretty good match for each other.

That said, I prefer Nightcrawler and Storm, personally. Simply because more Nightcrawler is always good.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@jonsmith said:

Oh, I agree with you. When I posted that, I was just starting out on the Vine. Just really getting into comics. I'd only had large encyclopedias that summarized character's down to their abilities and basic backstory before. Now I've read so much more, so many actual comics, expanded my brain with so much useless information and comic trivia! I now know that Wolverine and Storm totally have chemistry, and they're a pretty good match for each other.

That said, I prefer Nightcrawler and Storm, personally. Simply because more Nightcrawler is always good.

Nightcrawler is always good, he's just got a good attitude, especially compared to virtually any other X-man.

Personally, I don't really have strong feelings one way or the other about Wolverine and Storm as a couple. While the romantic side of their relationship certainly highlights the depth of their connection, it's not really the most interesting thing about them as partners.

Really I find both characters more interesting as primarily single people who have more casual relationships as the story dictates. I get them as a couple, but I don't like the idea of either of them being like other couples. It's just a personal preference, though, it doesn't bother me either way.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

RoLo sounds ridiculous honestly

Drizzle1030

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm and Logan??

They complimented each other... the animated series.. made them seem ideal... but i really loved them.. when they were in Australia.... Australia storyline was where they view her as a woman who was always "ON" didnt let go and have fun.. u had pretty boy longshot.. whiny Havok, colossus drawing psylocke naked.. then there is macho take no crap wolverine. . Who was storm suppose to be with Gateway. .. tho the writers never said it officially.. they had romantic undertones, especially after boys night out he kissed her.. i could seem as a couple

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

um how come no one has suggested Or-Jay.... its pretty appropriate considering how casual their thing always is.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm and Logan??

They complimented each other... the animated series.. made them seem ideal... but i really loved them.. when they were in Australia.... Australia storyline was where they view her as a woman who was always "ON" didnt let go and have fun.. u had pretty boy longshot.. whiny Havok, colossus drawing psylocke naked.. then there is macho take no crap wolverine. . Who was storm suppose to be with Gateway. .. tho the writers never said it officially.. they had romantic undertones, especially after boys night out he kissed her.. i could seem as a couple

"undertones" implies there was some level of subtlety to it that I must have missed, because to me it was always obvious.

Xaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine and Storm would be great couple togheter, but married ? I don't know.

phoenixgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i don't like them together