• 83 results
Super-Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Super-Wonder

Found this on CBR and as mentioned on CBR this was a lot closer than I would have liked it but thought that Wonder Woman was AWESOME!

Interested to know what you guys think.

lannister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

The film was nice and I liked the fight.

But the mere fact of putting Wonder Woman against Wolverine feels insulting to her

Super-Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But the mere fact of putting Wonder Woman against Wolverine feels insulting to her

I agree

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Archizooom

@lannister: On the plus side, I think this might've been the first superhero showdown on youtube that Wonder Woman didn't lose. Obviously Wolverine is no match for Wonder Woman, it should've been a stroll in the park but this was nonetheless a lot of fun to watch

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

53-47 give me a break. If this was done in the 90s, I'm sure she'll lose.

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teddy Ray wonder woman vs wolverine

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teddy Ray wonder woman vs wolverine

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That is how the fight should've happened. Not longer than 3 seconds.

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Ok so she's beaten girls before but has Wonder Woman ever beaten a man in one of these? She took Wolverine and all hell broke loose in the comment section

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"That's how I play just the tip" lol

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Ok so she's beaten girls before but has Wonder Woman ever beaten a man in one of these? She took Wolverine and all hell broke loose in the comment section

I'm happy with the results. This is a popularity contest much like our polls which has no real bearing actually. Wolverine even won against Batman. So yeah, that is the bright side of this.

And Batinthesun is so awesome, that scene in the X-Men Mansion is much better than the X-Men movies.

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Archizooom

@agent41: I skimmed through the comment section and all everyone was saying is that Wolverine should've won, that Wonder Woman doesn't have super speed and only won thanks to feminism, alas, the usual stuff

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandwonder: yeah they've also done a better job of showcasing Wonder Woman's skill set than Batman v Superman imo, it's quite impressive actually

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arikancelikok:

Not all of us goes in the Gen. Discussion so back-off.!

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandwonder: for real, 53-47 is such a stupid ratio to who would win. Should've been a solid 90-10.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I enjoyed the vid and thought the fight scenes were spot on. I'm glad they showed her flying ( not jumping like she does in the movie) and fight at ftl was nice too .

NateAlgaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: But the wolverine wank is indeed strong on YouTube , and they all don't know she's shrugged off Nekron, a skyfather level being's lightning , tagged in to the speed force, pulled the sun( all pre crisis feats )...seriously, I don't even know why wolverine would even get 47 percent .

The_Valeyard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMH...

"LOL this is ridiculous... wolverine needs a better challenge than wonder woman. Sorry dc fans but wolverine easily takes this one"

"Stop the voting and decide yourself who wins. It's a popularity contest now. Dumb. Wolverine would beat her 10 out 10."

Seriously, I dont get it..

Super-Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Wolverine! One of my favorite characters but he's way way way overrated, just like the God Dammed Batman.

There is still a gross misunderstanding of Wonder Woman in over all Pop Culture. She's well recognized as a Pop Culture icon but not a very popular/well known/understood comic book character. Evidence of the ignorance is being posted here with quotes from YouTube by people who think they know.

Even in the video a cosplayer states that Wolverine will win because he's got the "Claws". You could speculate that guy might know more than the average person . . . .but we see that isn't the case.

Wolverine is great! I do love that dude, but there are certain things that he cannot do.

• He cannot beat the Hulk in one on one combat, he is nowhere close to strong enough. There are those that think Superman would have a hard time with the Hulk. How can the Hulk beat Superman but lose to Wolverine?
  • He cannot beat the X-Men in combined force nor can he overcome most of them one on one.
  • He is limited to close quarters combat which puts him at an extreme disadvantage when facing a larger and stronger opponent or an opponent with long range capability.
    (Wonder Woman has all of these attributes over Wolverine)
  • I would put Wolverine on par with Captain America (Strength of 10 Men?) for strength, speed, hand to hand combat, and agility/reflexes
    (If anyone thinks this is wrong, please correct me, I haven't read Wolverine in 15-20 years.)
  • We all know that Wonder Woman is on par with Superman in strength (possibly immeasurable), speed (sub-Hermes, sub-Flash), agility & reflexes, has superior fighting skill, and long range capability with the lasso + tiara, flight.

All of this amounts to Wolverine being way out of his league and overwhelmingly outclassed, not to mention that he is usually written as a tank, relying on tactless brutality to overcome his opponent rather than assessing and executing technique. If put to the test, I imagine Wolverine would not even be able to kill himself as fast as Wonder Woman could, if given a full second and a 10 mile distance advantage.

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27  Edited By dshipp17

I liked that video and think that video was pretty good as to what might happen, since Wonder Woman has a code of honor and would not have a killer instinct against an angry, but misguided hero or anti-hero like Wolverine, and that would prove to be her weakness versus any actual weakness; I don't think Wonder Woman would have been even that ruthless or would have thrown Wolverine into lava; and, by the same token, I think Wolverine's depiction was more spot on than Wonder Woman's depiction. However, a ruthless Wonder Woman or any super-powered being with even close to Wonder Woman's advantages would easily make mincemeat of Wolverine, due to overwhelming strength and speed; I didn't know that they somehow depicted Wolverine as being able to beat the Hulk; I didn't watch, because I thought it was Hulk's to win for sure, so it was too predictable to even entertain by watching the beat down take place.

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"That's how I play just the tip" lol

I know right. That killed me.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a853424245e3
deactivated-5a853424245e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this even a question to begin with? As if he'd even be able to tag her...

JBBuc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By JBBuc

I actually thought it was a pretty well done fight. They had to do more than have her rip him in half Hulk style. Wouldn't be a very entertaining video if they did that. So they made an entertaining video that showed respect to both characters. It was obvious that WW was the more powerful of the two... A lot of Wolverine's offense came when WW thought he was down. She was caught of guard by the healing factor (which seems completely plausible to me). Once she got the truth out of him about his healing, she put an end to the fight emphatically. People complaining about this video proves that people will complain about anything and everything.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really liked this film.

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Archizooom
Loading Video...

In view of losing thousands of subscribers, bathinthesun decided to placate Wolverine's disgruntled fans

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Well looks like she's never beaten a Man before in one of these superhero showdowns after all, not even Wolverine, talk about glass ceilings

Super-Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In view of losing thousands of subscribers, bathinthesun decided to placate Wolverine's disgruntled fans

WOW! I was actually expecting that ending to be honest. Interesting.

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Archizooom
Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Archizooom

They could've pit Wonder Woman against Goldballs and she still would've lost I reckon

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: She needs more tbh we're 13 issues into Rebirth and still nothing

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By StardustCrusader

@agent41 said:

@archizooom: But she is overrated. She wins because of feminazis you know. And ABC logic. She has no great feats in her catalogue to prove herself as a powerhouse. Right @stardustcrusader ?

Dude. Is this gonna be a thing? Cause I promise, I'll just delete my post, if you're gonna do this.

It's not that serious, and you're putting words in my mouth again. Stop it.

Super-Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I started reading the comment on the Alternate Ending Video and I have to stop now. . .

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super-wonder:

Yeah, it's not worth it. It's like reading comments of low IQ underachievers who end up working in a ...

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Well looks like she's never beaten a Man before in one of these superhero showdowns after all, not even Wolverine, talk about glass ceilings

You do realize that BitS makes alternate endings for most of the fights nowadays right? Master Chief lost to Captain America. Batman lost to Darth Vader. Darth Maul lost to Spider-Man. Iron Man lost to Optimus Prime. All had alternate takes. My guess is because of them being close calls.

The Patriarchy isn't looking to piss on your Kool-Aid at any rate Calm down.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Never said she couldn't win or shouldn't win. Logically I think she would. I was addressing Archizoom's whole Wonder Woman can't have nice things because the man is keeping her down nonsense that I quoted.

The match was a close call because it was a 53 vs 47% vote. On SPBD it's all fan vote, not logic that dictates outcome.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Looking at a wider view for comments like Youtube, which is a known cesspool for trolls may have more comments like that. but yeah, the idea that Batinthesun made this alternate ending because Wonder Woman can't win and because BitS is being swamped by angry Wolverine fans is nonsense, spoken without facts to back it up. I noted a handful of battles that had alternate takes. this isn't some agenda against Wonder Woman.