Why does Circe always differ in appearance?

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I notice that Circe is always inconsistent in personality and appearance. I'm not sure anybody really found this to be a problem. I don't find it to be a big deal but does anybody know the motive behind it?

Super-Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Super-Wonder

Just like Wonder Woman herself, both Creative and Editorial never really know what to do with Circe. Each new team tries to leave their mark on the character (on the rare occasion that she's used) without an understanding of what the character is really about, where she comes from, or a clear vision of where she's going. There's a vast difference in the character in, just, the New 52 universe.

Do I guess there really is no motive, there would have to be consistency to prove motive, perhaps.

QuasarPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's cause she a magical lady!

Super-Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ Yeah that too :D

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

She since she is based in myth characther that could explain why she looks different in different point of views of writers plus magic characthers always suffer in terms of different points of views of the writers.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Different artists.

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just like Wonder Woman herself, both Creative and Editorial never really know what to do with Circe. Each new team tries to leave their mark on the character (on the rare occasion that she's used) without an understanding of what the character is really about, where she comes from, or a clear vision of where she's going. There's a vast difference in the character in, just, the New 52 universe.

Do I guess there really is no motive, there would have to be consistency to prove motive, perhaps.

It´s simple really, every good comic character should be capable of multiple interpretations. look at the joker, or braniac. Putting different spins on a singular comic character is not a new thing.

Super-Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ Yeah I like that too!